Ontopic The Shooting Thread

In reference to above - here is some super chilling stuff. The little asshole knocked on a barricaded classroom and pretended to be a Sheriff's Deputy. He gave himself away by saying "bro". Video of it here. Damn. Kids did a great job on keeping their shit together.

In reference to above - here is some super chilling stuff. The little asshole knocked on a barricaded classroom and pretended to be a Sheriff's Deputy. He gave himself away by saying "bro". Video of it here. Damn. Kids did a great job on keeping their shit together.
Follow up - oh the irony. It actually WAS a deputy outside the door. He was trying to be cool and scared the kids. :lol:

• Barf
Reactions: NukesII
So the parents of this little psychopath have been charged with involuntary manslaughter, and I think that is a wonderful thing. Its literally the only thing I have seen thus far that might curb school shooters. 3/4 of the assholes get their guns from home, or from friends and until they are held responsible nothing will change (because we know mental health and gun laws aren't going to get attention.)

I can't wait for the GOP to roundly denounce them being charged and fight to prevent it happening again.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
So the parents of this little psychopath have been charged with involuntary manslaughter, and I think that is a wonderful thing. Its literally the only thing I have seen thus far that might curb school shooters. 3/4 of the assholes get their guns from home, or from friends and until they are held responsible nothing will change (because we know mental health and gun laws aren't going to get attention.)

I can't wait for the GOP to roundly denounce them being charged and fight to prevent it happening again.

ok so .. the kid (child) who went on this rampage actually makes me sad. like wtf did this child go thru behind closed doors to get to this point.
the parents getting arrested was absolutely the right thing to do and for failing this child
it’s a tragedy for everyone including the “psychopath”

ok so .. the kid (child) who went on this rampage actually makes me sad. like wtf did this child go thru behind closed doors to get to this point.
the parents getting arrested was absolutely the right thing to do and for failing this child
Kid shows shades of Robert Hawkins.

I don't think he went through anything behind closed doors. His parents are die hard Trumpers and gun nutz. His mom even wrote Trump and told him she'd rather he "grabbed her by the pussy" then have Democrats grab her guns. Kid is caught looking up ammo online - mom tells him, "I'm not mad honey, just don't get caught". They say he was starting to get harassed by the cool kids . . . . Whelp, they poked the wrong damn bear with a sick. Apparently, a few kids figured it out and didn't go in that day.
I agree with Mr.Argumentor, 90% of this is on the parents. I hope they both do at least 20 years of real time before parole. The kid - he could never be trusted in society again. I kinda hope the parents just do a death pact and save us the money - I live in that county.

I don't think he went through anything behind closed doors. His parents are die hard Trumpers and gun nutz. His mom even wrote Trump and told him she'd rather he "grabbed her by the pussy" then have Democrats grab her guns. Kid is caught looking up ammo online - mom tells him, "I'm not mad honey, just don't get caught". They say he was starting to get harassed by the cool kids . . . . Whelp, they poked the wrong damn bear with a sick. Apparently, a few kids figured it out and didn't go in that day.

of course he went thru shit behind closed doors with batshit crazy parents like that.
had he been raised in a proper environment and his mental health was monitored chances are this may not have happened

of course he went thru shit behind closed doors with batshit crazy parents like that.
had he been raised in a proper environment and his mental health was monitored chances are this may not have happened
I added after you posted. IDK, to him it might not have felt like anything was "happening" to him. I've been following this because my spouse(teacher) is off indefinitely due to this shit. That kid had a Youtube channel, looked like a happy little squirrel(immature for his age, based on his speach and behaviour) talking about the various shoot'm-up games he liked playing. And there is a strong "gun culture" in that area. Mom is bat-shit nutz, Dad was gone a lot. I'm thinking he hit puberty, blimped up a bit, hormones probably hit and he was a complete loser, raised like a little boy by an overbearing "you can't do anything wrong" mom, playing his games. He was on the bowling club but couldn't hang.