Ontopic The Shooting Thread

I saw some footage of some real young kids being met by their parents, and they were clearly traumatized.

This is going to have an effect for lifetimes.
Small price to pay, really. They know they're doing it so that I can feel like a real man's man when I grab the big gun I keep in my belt to re-enact my cowboy fantasies everytime I see a brown kid walking down my street.

And also thankful for the adults that leave them defenseless.

Then we should arm the tots. Got it.

I mean really. If we put armed guards at the doors, and face it, no one wants to pay for them so what curriculum gets cut then? History? But I digress.

So, the first guard gets taken out by a kid with a gun, who goes on to slaughter more. Is the answer you’ll propose the. Going to be “We need MORE guards!”?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Even if they aren’t in direct contact or witness any violence firsthand, it’s fucking them up.
I think one of the major things that's fucking them up is being traumatized by people telling them they're pre-victims waiting to be hurt at school.

Why not also tell them they're pre-victims in cars? Crossing the street?

The efforts that fucking adults go through to manipulate kids to get what they want is unconscionable.

Then we should arm the tots. Got it.

I mean really. If we put armed guards at the doors, and face it, no one wants to pay for them so what curriculum gets cut then? History? But I digress.

So, the first guard gets taken out by a kid with a gun, who goes on to slaughter more. Is the answer you’ll propose the. Going to be “We need MORE guards!”?
Protip: @Amstel doesn't give a fuck.

The efforts that fucking adults go through to manipulate kids to get what they want is unconscionable.

How dare the parents want their kids to be safe. That’s essentially what you’re saying.

Did you never tell your kids to look both ways before crossing?

I know. They’ll never go away.

Would lengthy imprisonments be a deterrent? Like 10 years first offense?

You know, there is a method for amending the Constitution. It's been done several times already. Maybe try that.

“Why should I look both ways daddy?”

“So you don’t get hit by a car.”

That isn’t brainwashing them to get what you want. It’s survival skills being taught.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
You know, there is a method for amending the Constitution. It's been done several times already. Maybe try that.

What you quoted was the suggestion I had if someone was caught making a gun after guns had been outlawed.

So I’m confused by your constitution idea.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer