the sharing thread.

That family set up .. sounds vaugely familiar :thrawn:.

Who the hell named that squinty smiley after me. I only suggested it.

And yes, my parents know absolutely nothing about my life. They know nothing about the people important to me. For several years, the most they get out of me is a hello or hey and polite conversation. At every opportunity I am asked about what I am doing with my life, what happened, what went wrong, how did I fail you, the list goes on. I get such inquiries because I finally spoke up, made it apparent that I wasn't interested in and would not follow their religious training. I do not look forward to a moment alone with my dad. "So Michael," and then the previously mentioned interrogation ensues.

lol he has only done one piece like that
74346ce36f03f0aa.jpg

but is sold already

this needs to be tatooed on my arm.

* who wants a maniacal, white, bloody rabbit tattooed on his arm

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it's more his ex (white) wife. you do the math. :D

lmao.. i read this as "you do the meth".. what, are you from polk county??!!!

on topic: i am married a little over two years to a lil filipino hottie. father of a HS Senior who lives with his mother about an hour away.

and i worked til almost 3 last night in the club dj'ing and am watching the clock waiting for it to say 3pm. you know it's gonna' be a long day when the first thing on your mind BEFORE YOUR FEET HIT THE FLOOR is "gawd I can't wait to take a nap." hahahaha..

i hear ya.. some days there's time and some days there's not (yest, for example, was a 20 hour day pretty much nonstop) .. but it's Friday!! and I have the 4-8 block open.. those hours usually reserved for the gym and domestic duties.. but i hit the gym the last 4 days and did the yard on wednesday..

zzzz.z.z.z.zzzzzzz.z.z.zzzz :heart:

both

and it can suck all the candles it wants .. so long as it's white momma quits trying to gold dig Mikey
so his ex is trying to make him pay for a kid that ain't his? that does suck. just don't hate the kid for it. kids are mostly innocent.

How many little boys do you know that wash behind their ears?

With proper home training anyone can learn to keep themselves clean. just make sure to scar the little boys with medical pics of those people who don't keep themselves clean like my mom did. I damn near have OCD now.

djMingleMixx that seems to be my first thought almost every day. It's quickly followed by "Damn, I can't take a nap today."

and for a long time, I felt like crap in the morning every day.. whether i'd been up late (or out/working) or stayed home and gotten to bed at a decent hour.

so i used that as an excuse to go out 5 nights a week. :fly: "I'm gonna' want to slap the alarm clock in the morning anyway, might as well go out drankin and skirt chasin". :happy:

I'm 25 and I work as an IT consultant for my own home-based business. It hasn't netted me a lot of cash in the three years I've done this, so I am either: a) going to find a part-time job and keep my business, b) move out of the state I live in (Maine) to find a full-time job, or c) find a full-time job doing something other than what I am good at (computers). I gotta figure this out in the next month, so as to give my customers time to find a new IT consultant by the end of the year.
Other extraneous information:

I don't drink (alcohol), smoke (anything), or do drugs (except prescription/OTC when needed and under advice of a doctor). Most of my friends, however, do all three, sometimes at the same time.

When I was 5, I was hit by a car (my fault though). I had 13 or so stitches on the top of my scalp for two weeks, didn't know who my parents were for a few days, and lost my internal clock for a month (didn't know what day it was).

I've had corrective foot surgery on the big toe of each foot.

I haven't physically seen my dad in over 6 years, and recently I no longer talk to him or write him.
I have two older bros, one of which has bi-polar disorder and my other oldest bro was a near death drowning when he was 3. So he has permanent brain damage, uses a wheelchair, and manages his life quite amazingly actually.

I struggle with math on a daily basis and did poorly with math in school. I haven't been diagnosed but think I may have some type of learning disability. I don't seem to understand more than basic math. Even then, I can't do math in my head and have to write it all out. Other subjects, however, I did average or good in such as English and History.

I enjoy going to concerts, and have been to more than 30 concerts in my life. Probably close to 40, but I am not sure. The genre of music I like most is metal, specifically hardcore type music.

Let's see...

I have a house addiction, cohabitate with two cats aged 10 and 14, a 1 year old corgi, 17 fish, and of course Mrs. Chikken - my wife of 12 years.

I work for a fortune 50 company in SAN engineering, and oh yeah - I'm a drunk

So when are you gonna have a kid. I swear I remember you mentioning you were thinking about it in a year or so about a year or so ago.

yeah, i'm the guy in th OP...
I work on telescopes...
big telescopes...
that will go in big observatories...

for instance, we have 2 6.5m (~22ft.) diameter scopes in Chile, a 2 *.4m (~28 ft.) in a binocular config here in az and our current project is a 7 8.4m mirrors in a flower config, 1 center and 6 petals...

my current project is a secondary mirror for one of the scopes in Chile...
if you check out my previous thread, you'll see one just like it...
http://www.uselessforums.com/showthread.php?t=6840

we also made a 6.4m test scope for testing satalites... <_< >_>

i'll get some more pics soon, this 4 to midnight shift blows, thats a big reason i'm not on here more...

being late there is prolly a lot of spelling errors in here...

the fart sack is calling, and its long distance...

later...