The Search for Animal Chin

I wonder if I still had my original vision tony hawk board, circa '86, if it would be worth something now?

Maybe, I got into boarding when I was real young and then got into harder stuff when I was about 12. I still have a bunch of pictures from street and vert comps that I was in. I miss it so dam much but boards tremble under my feet now, lol

BeeRad said:
did you ever skate?:confused:

Yep.

I was never really that good at it. I could do a couple vert things but we were more street [read: poor]. My first board was a Rat Bones given to me by a friend then I got a Hosoi Hammerhead. I had the opportunity to drop in on an eleven foot ramp when I was 14 or so - that was the shit.

I've tried to ride a board a couple times over the past few years and I can barely stand on it much less ollie or anything.

duh, it was powell peralta, not vision
looks like it was from about '83 from google image search...I bought it from a buddy at boarding school in '86

shawndavid said:
Yep.

I was never really that good at it. I could do a couple vert things but we were more street [read: poor]. My first board was a Rat Bones given to me by a friend then I got a Hosoi Hammerhead. I had the opportunity to drop in on an eleven foot ramp when I was 14 or so - that was the shit.

I've tried to ride a board a couple times over the past few years and I can barely stand on it much less ollie or anything.

HAHA, the Hammerhead, I had the BumbleBee I think it was and my brother had the Gator, bwhahaha. Way after your day but same concept/board style.

I got on a board at Dom's house a couple months back and was still able to land flip tricks, ollie, fakie ect. Granted the landings werent as smooth as they used to be, lol, i also fell going very slow and man it hurt like hell and i broke some concrete

SKATE OR DIE SON

sod.GIF

*pushes start*