Thread The School WTF Thread

Why would a school in Maryland be named after a Puerto Rican pitcher for the Pittsburgh Pirates who died almost 40 years ago?

:lol: That restaurant failed in Denver so badly because they really do hate assholes there.

They aren't successful in Cleveland because the servers behave just like the customers so you basically just had an Applebees with less flare.

In this PBS short on How Google saved a middle school they clearly show a similar type of monitoring software in use.

http://current.com/103ku4c
that is really cool. more principals should think like that guy

they should rename it sarcasmo.

Here, let me Sarcasmo that for you. Then the answer comes back all angsty, but with little butterflies flying around the screen.
:lol:
"God, your search topic sucked. Why are you even looking up oedipal complexes, you damn perv? Christ. Anyway, here are your shitty results. Bug me again and see what happens."

I think we may be on to something. Dick's Last Resort is really popular (restaurant chain where they berate you), so I bet this would be too.

:lol:

Omg u know that song
"Aint no sunshine" ?? Some 70s song.. Some black dude sings it.

Kiko lovessss that song. He's always making me play it on youtube. Its like his fave song.
That and Love Gun by KISS.

that's one of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!! kiko's got fabulous taste!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: bill withers, btw.