Thread The School WTF Thread

akjwhfakljfhadkljfhadkjfhadsking @ a post? you might want to get that checked out

no one wants an akjwhfakljfhadkljfhadkjfhadsk infection

they should rename it sarcasmo.

Here, let me Sarcasmo that for you. Then the answer comes back all angsty, but with little butterflies flying around the screen.

"God, your search topic sucked. Why are you even looking up oedipal complexes, you damn perv? Christ. Anyway, here are your shitty results. Bug me again and see what happens."

I think we may be on to something. Dick's Last Resort is really popular (restaurant chain where they berate you), so I bet this would be too.

"God, your search topic sucked. Why are you even looking up oedipal complexes, you damn perv? Christ. Anyway, here are your shitty results. Bug me again and see what happens."

I think we may be on to something. Dick's Last Resort is really popular (restaurant chain where they berate you), so I bet this would be too.

I'm guessing it actually really would. I want in.

:lol: That restaurant failed in Denver so badly because they really do hate assholes there.

The sys admin that setup the system for that school district is getting thrown under the bus. He was doing what was asked of him and wasn't the one caught abusing the system and he's going to take the hit for it.