The Rundown..........

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
HAHAHAHAHA………Oh my, what a way to start the morning. Some crazy lady just broke out of the hospital across the street from our offices. She was barefoot and wearing the openbacked hospital issue gown, her butt bared for the whole world to see. She was shuffling her bare feet in her open backed gown across our parking lot holding her clothes in her hands. There was hospital security, four police cars, one police SUV, and two bike cops. They were all trying to close in on her and finally caught her trying to get into a car that belongs to one of the guys in our design department. It was so funny, it was all happening in some sort of slow motion because the lady could barely walk, much less run from them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha, probably anxious about surgery. I would be too if some junior doctor was operating on me with his fucking personal doo-rag

Bubbles said:
She was looked pretty old. Either she was drugged for some sort of surgery, or it was dimentia.
Great anesthesiologist there if it was. I doubt she was drugged for surgery though, as an anesthesiologist you're basically bringing a patient as close to death as possible for surgery to take place. Under general anesthetic, she would have been out cold and under local she would have been inhibited severly. She probably just flipped out over upcoming surgery and made a run for it. Some people go apeshit about being cut open.

Galen said:
Some people go apeshit about being cut open.

Sounds like a reasonable reaction to me.

"So let me get this straight... I give you a giant pile of money, and in exchange you're going to stick a knife in me and rearrange my innards?"