The Revolution will not be televised

Well, that was severly lacking in details. Damnit.

There will be a Game Boy Micro though. That sounds neat. I need to find pics.

Pandora said:
cherry.jpg

Found a site that has a color chart they made with yarn too. :D
http://www.thepiper.com/fiberart/koolaid/colorchart.html

What I really wanna know is, why does the Koolaid man like taking that rainbow geyser up his butt so much??
http://www.kraftfoods.com/koolaid/2001/ka_flavors.html
Do I just wash him in KoolAid? I assume a really thick mix, rite???

theacoustician said:
Well, that was severly lacking in details. Damnit.

There will be a Game Boy Micro though. That sounds neat. I need to find pics.

For some reason Nintendo just didn't want to play the hype game. For that matter, I don't think they ever have. (At least, nothing like Sony.)

taeric said:
For some reason Nintendo just didn't want to play the hype game. For that matter, I don't think they ever have. (At least, nothing like Sony.)
Well, they sorta did. They pointed out that DS is outselling PSP 3 to 1 and shit like that. They just didn't say anything interesting about Revolution except that its possible that the shipping unit could actually be smaller than the one shown. Whoa.

theacoustician said:
Well, they sorta did. They pointed out that DS is outselling PSP 3 to 1 and shit like that. They just didn't say anything interesting about Revolution except that its possible that the shipping unit could actually be smaller than the one shown. Whoa.

Don't get me wrong. Personally, I like them more for not playing the hype game. Unfortunately, I know that Sony is quite good at it.

okay, so after a day or so at E3, my understanding is that Nintendo is pretty much done for. I was psyched when i saw footage of the console and heard about the downloadable nintendo games(even though i already have them all on my pc). Fast forward to an actual article leaked about the raw performance of revolution. the article explained how xbox 360 was 13-15 times more powerful than xbox and ps3 was 35 time as powerful as its predecessor. Nintendo released that revolution was 2-3 times as powerful. wtf. Is nintendo kidding? All i can say is they better have some flipping amazing new game concepts with revolution or they are soon to suffer the same fate sega did.

im getting a ps3.

elpmis said:
okay, so after a day or so at E3, my understanding is that Nintendo is pretty much done for. I was psyched when i saw footage of the console and heard about the downloadable nintendo games(even though i already have them all on my pc). Fast forward to an actual article leaked about the raw performance of revolution. the article explained how xbox 360 was 13-15 times more powerful than xbox and ps3 was 35 time as powerful as its predecessor. Nintendo released that revolution was 2-3 times as powerful. wtf. Is nintendo kidding? All i can say is they better have some flipping amazing new game concepts with revolution or they are soon to suffer the same fate sega did.

im getting a ps3.

Booo hooo hoo. You're not a true fanboy.

Look at it this way. The PS3 and the Xbox 360 will have graphics moderately better then your current nextgen PC graphics engines, IE Half life 2, doom, unreal3, etc. I would venture to say that, given the gamecube's current graphical quality, the Revolution will be on par with those systems. By the time game developers are fully able to take advantage of the PS3 and 360 hardware, they'll be introducing the next generation of systems.

Nintendo is focusing on the games. For true gamers, thats all we want. Graphics are secondary to fun and playability. The Revolutions graphics will be better then anything we see today, and thats good enough for me.

smileynev said:
Booo hooo hoo. You're not a true fanboy.

Look at it this way. The PS3 and the Xbox 360 will have graphics moderately better then your current nextgen PC graphics engines, IE Half life 2, doom, unreal3, etc. I would venture to say that, given the gamecube's current graphical quality, the Revolution will be on par with those systems. By the time game developers are fully able to take advantage of the PS3 and 360 hardware, they'll be introducing the next generation of systems.

Nintendo is focusing on the games. For true gamers, thats all we want. Graphics are secondary to fun and playability. The Revolutions graphics will be better then anything we see today, and thats good enough for me.
i was kidding about the "I'm getting a ps3" thing - I'll be the guy that picks up a revolution the day it comes out, but you wait and see, Nintendo will flop just as Sega did for not putting more effort into the hardware of their machine. Not because the fanboys didn't buy their system, we will, but because no one else will ...

elpmis said:
i was kidding about the "I'm getting a ps3" thing - I'll be the guy that picks up a revolution the day it comes out, but you wait and see, Nintendo will flop just as Sega did for not putting more effort into the hardware of their machine. Not because the fanboys didn't buy their system, we will, but because no one else will ...

correct.