The Residential Style Thread

I demand that this thread be title raped to "The Resident Evil Thread" and the subject matter revolve around Resident Evil and zombies.

TIA.

Can't wait for the next installment of the series. Get back to Chris Redfield's storyline. Wonder if Claire will meet up with him sometime during the game, since I'm assuming she's still looking for him at this point.

bast_imret said:
Can't wait for the next installment of the series. Get back to Chris Redfield's storyline. Wonder if Claire will meet up with him sometime during the game, since I'm assuming she's still looking for him at this point.

What was up with the all Mexican "psuedo-zombies" in 4? I made it to right after you have to hold out in the farmhouse against the horde, but then I never got a chance to finish it.

oh snap, 4 was such a good game. Gets so much better too once you get outta the slumy part of the chicano village and into the castle with the freaky monks.

While waiting to find your copy of BF2, I highly reccommend that you go back and finish RE4.

The actual ending itself is pretty cheesy but the game rox. And the stuff that you unlock afterwards is pretty fun.

There are three rooms that can be added to any house to make it 'dreamy' for me.

Kitchen:

We're talking about 200 square feet in and of itself. Main cooking area needs to have a full Viking or Viking-esque range with hood fan, warming/toasting trays, double broiler, the works. Center island will have a built in griddle with seating for 4 (six if they're all friendly). A breakfast nook with an eastern exposure is a must, waterfront view would be nice but can be substituted with forest/mountain view. A walk in freezer tops it all off nicely.

Master Bathroom:

The main features of the room are an elevated tub that can fit 2-4 people. A quad head shower/sauna off to the side, separate toilet room. The vanity would be in the connecting hallway between the bathroom and the master bedroom, dual sink of course. Towel warmers and other tech would be added as necessary.

Home Theater Room:

Stadium style seating, couches, the works. High lumens projector, HD everything, hookups for all known game consoles. Maybe a media center PC/Mac. All I know is that once complete those sneering f*ckers over at Bang and Olaufson(sp?) would wipe the smirks right off of their faces. By default this room would be soundproofed to prevent keeping the whole house up on 'movie night'.