GAY The "Punk Darth While He's Gone" Thread!

Man, I so miss having real #ish from when I was stationed in Europe. You can just crumble some in a little bowl straight and forgo the tabak.

What people claim is #ish over here, If you can even find it, is really just like the tar from cleaning out your pipes. It's bullshit. They don't know what they're doing.
So the stuff here is the rubbed variety, I have smoked some Moroccan and lebanese stuff but there's no comparison with the stuff from parvati valley, it's the best in the world.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
So the stuff here is the rubbed variety, I have smoked some Moroccan and lebanese stuff but there's no comparison with the stuff from parvati valley, it's the best in the world.

I've heard of that but don't think I ever had it. Most common stuff there at that time was Turkish and Afghan.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Man, I so miss having real #ish from when I was stationed in Europe. You can just crumble some in a little bowl straight and forgo the tabak.

What people claim is #ish over here, If you can even find it, is really just like the tar from cleaning out your pipes. It's bullshit. They don't know what they're doing.

The stuff here is mostly window putty.

A friend used to get Nepalese hash oil and Temple Ball hash. Both awesome.
Oh yeah, temple balls are good when rubbed, can almost be like cream, the pollen variety is so so, oil, fk it, that shit's the bomb. I have smoked some nepalese cream, that i preferred to malana cream because of the high.

I'm wondering if maybe we need to send out a search party for Darth. Maybe we all spread out across the internet and look for him. I mean he can't have gone far.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I'm wondering if maybe we need to send out a search party for Darth. Maybe we all spread out across the internet and look for him. I mean he can't have gone far.

He does this from time to time. I think it helps him stay in character.

He's never been away this long.
I hope one of those crazy Canadian pig farmers didn't get him.

There isn't a single goddamn decent zinger in this entire thread. What the hell is wrong with you witless toads? Mind you, watching you trip over each other trying to be funny is somewhat comical, but still.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL