Hawt The Potato Kiki/CEO Thread Unwrapped (again) Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect if he cuts down on the drinking/other partying substances, he will be more sane. I have been rooting for the relationship (except the DAGGERSSS comment lol) because it is not like @Maureen wants a boring guy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
ya'll motherfuckers need to stop making this out to be a "kiki is an angel" scenario. She's as much trouble if not more as this "ceo"

It's funny how you think he's going to permanently change the way he acts.

People change.

I suspect if he cuts down on the drinking/other partying substances, he will be more sane. I have been rooting for the relationship (except the DAGGERSSS comment lol) because it is not like @Maureen wants a boring guy.

Well I rarely deal with him when he's drinking with clients and the only who takes substances in this fiasco is me lulzzz.

He's hardly boring. That's prob why I keep taking him back.
My exBF who up to ceo was crazy was the craziest I had been with. Ceo takes the fucking cake.

Boring and bland does not work for me.

Anyhoo we are planning another crazy and wild getaway. Yay.

Daggggggeeeerrrrrrs

ya'll motherfuckers need to stop making this out to be a "kiki is an angel" scenario. She's as much trouble if not more as this "ceo"
I have never ever claimed to be an angel. But I can tell you that 100% that the only jealous and unsecure person in this union is him.
In not the jealous type. And I think that's what burns him

Yes. People change. Personalities change about every 7 years or so. The general base personality rarely changes, but the little things about us, do. If he's a crazy wacko jelly bf, that's something that doesn't change. If he's a nail biter, that's something that can. Our taste in music, the foods we eat, the kind of people that we hang out with, those kinds of things change. General personality traits like Wife beater, being jelly in a relationship, saying certain things at certain times, their sense of humor... Those basic instincts and personality traits rarely change, and if they do, it's certainly not overnight.

So, good luck with that.

true that. You just dont care.

Relationships are about you feeling good, whether through sex or substances (no emotions), and material things for you

So, ISIS bride potential is back on.

FYRppim.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and Peppers
Yes. People change. Personalities change about every 7 years or so. The general base personality rarely changes, but the little things about us, do. If he's a crazy wacko jelly bf, that's something that doesn't change. If he's a nail biter, that's something that can. Our taste in music, the foods we eat, the kind of people that we hang out with, those kinds of things change. General personality traits like Wife beater, being jelly in a relationship, saying certain things at certain times, their sense of humor... Those basic instincts and personality traits rarely change, and if they do, it's certainly not overnight.

So, good luck with that.
I'm ok with that

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and plot
Status
Not open for further replies.