Hawt The Potato Kiki/CEO Thread Unwrapped (again) Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get us.

55b4ecca8b3dd8ae5fb88fece8ff2a2b.jpg

Sent from Single-Land

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings
Kiko has been out with my grandpa allllll day (hence my posting storm here today!)
I'm drinking wine now that the staff has left (my gramma is rich and has staff and they are awesome)
And I'm starting to miss CEO.. not cuz he's awesome but cuz wine and opiates

Someone slap me

Sent from the slums of #PayingMyOwnRent

Kiko has been out with my grandpa allllll day (hence my posting storm here today!)
I'm drinking wine now that the staff has left (my gramma is rich and has staff and they are awesome)

Someone slap me

Don't listen to this then.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

Someone slap me

[GIPHY="Rick James slap"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/qBZXM4F2TEylO/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Have there been cliffs recently? I haven't followed this thread in a while
Kiki is out of the country, having a great time with kiko, and incommunicado with CEO.

CEO, whom we learn has "hung out in parking lots of known hookers" and visited German whorehouses, is currently. flipping out because kiki will soon be rollin' in her own inheritance dough and will not need his $.

Kiki is out of the country, having a great time with kiko, and incommunicado with CEO.

CEO, whom we learn has "hung out in parking lots of known hookers" and visited German whorehouses, is currently. flipping out because kiki will soon be rollin' in her own inheritance dough and will not need his $.

Well kinda not exactly like this lol
But this version is awesome

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.