The Popcorn Flavored Jelly Bean

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Who's the fucking brain power behind the 'popcorn flavored' jelly bean from Jelly Belly? It's horrible. Even the thought of someone eating that jelly bean makes me vomit a little in my mouth. Does anyone actually like that shit? It tastes like puke.

What other bad ideas for jelly bean flavors can you come up with? How about Dog Shit Flavored Jelly Bean? Or maybe an Afterbirth Flavored Jelly Bean? We should come up with a few and submit them to Jelly Belly as better alternatives to the terrible popcorn flavor.

I think they all suck...I'm not really much for candy or sweets on the whole..I eat maybe 2-3 candybars a year and that's the extent of my intake

I think they should retire the popcorn bean and make a puke flavored Jelly Belly instead. It would be like skipping a step.

they are disgusting, the worst is when you have a variety pack and you shove a handfull of jelly beans in your mouth and one popcorn flavored one gets in the group. it ruins all of the other ones.

Oh sweet lord

1835.jpg

Go ahead, lick it.

So wait... you don't think the jalapeno jelly bean is better? Or the licorice?

Toasted marshmallow is delish too!

So wait... you don't think the jalapeno jelly bean is better? Or the licorice?

Toasted marshmallow is delish too!

I agree. Toasted marshmallow and popcorn are two of my favorite flavors. The popcorn one tastes like cookie dough before you add the flour (just the sugar, eggs, vanilla, and butter). MMMMMM, that's the best time to eat it.

I agree. Toasted marshmallow and popcorn are two of my favorite flavors. The popcorn one tastes like cookie dough before you add the flour (just the sugar, eggs, vanilla, and butter). MMMMMM, that's the best time to eat it.

:drool: Cooookkiieeesss

First you marry knyte, now this. I KNEW you were weird.