Hawt The Poop Thread, Drool (and anyone else) welcome

shit on the plane.

I had an 'incident' on the plan to Michigan this past Thursday.

I drank two beers (bartender gave me a freebie, yay!) before the flight which was a huge mistake. It put me to sleep once I got my seat on the plane. I woke up mid-flight about to piss myself so I run to the airplane bathroom, which I refuse to use unless it is an emergency. There is a little boy in front of me so he goes in to wizz and comes out. I go in and notice he peed all over the seat. Mother fucker.

I start to clean to toilet seat with some napkins, then turn around and pull my pants down to start the hover procedure and at the same time a man opens the airplane door. I did not completely lock it! I knew I touched the handle when I came inside... ugh. So this scares me and I fall back onto the pee covered seat and now my ass is wet with 5000 other people's urine and god knows what else--it was still damp from my clean up job :barf:

So I finish my wizz and grab napkins to cover in soap and water so I can wash the back sides of my legs and once I'm done I realize this whole time the toilet seat was up. I walked back to my seat defeated. :(

FML

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

I drank two beers (bartender gave me a freebie, yay!) before the flight which was a huge mistake. It put me to sleep once I got my seat on the plane. I woke up mid-flight about to piss myself so I run to the airplane bathroom, which I refuse to use unless it is an emergency. There is a little boy in front of me so he goes in to wizz and comes out. I go in and notice he peed all over the seat. Mother fucker.

I start to clean to toilet seat with some napkins, then turn around and pull my pants down to start the hover procedure and at the same time a man opens the airplane door. I did not completely lock it! I knew I touched the handle when I came inside... ugh. So this scares me and I fall back onto the pee covered seat and now my ass is wet with 5000 other people's urine and god knows what else--it was still damp from my clean up job :barf:

So I finish my wizz and grab napkins to cover in soap and water so I can wash the back sides of my legs and once I'm done I realize this whole time the toilet seat was up. I walked back to my seat defeated. :(

FML

:lol::lol::lol:

FML

:lol: