NSFW The polyAnus Thrad.

This is the second gif of him I've seen today. This means something. I wonder if he's my rael dad.
nyfNKFD.jpg

so i had a nap and i had a dream a GROCE DREAM.

i was IN some basement that had a water fountain in the middle and this guy was siting there and he looked lost or something so i walked up to him and the closer i got the creepier he got and suddenly he was a frickin hunchback and his skin was all scaly.

anyways i sat in front of him and his face and skin was like red and with pus...he had open sores everywhere and his skin was shedding and he's like JUST HUG ME KIKI... JUST HUG ME.

and when he turned his face and i got a good look it was @fly.
he looked like a 70yr old burn victim.

and when i hugged him the flakes off his back were landing on my face and lips. and our hug was making his body pimples burst. i was gagging but i felt bad cuz it was zac.
and thats all i remember.

EEEWWW FUCKING NASTY MAN. I CAN STILL SEE HIM

i was IN some basement that had a water fountain in the middle and this guy was siting there and he looked lost or something so i walked up to him and the closer i got the creepier he got and suddenly he was a frickin hunchback and his skin was all scaly.

anyways i sat in front of him and his face and skin was like red and with pus...he had open sores everywhere and his skin was shedding and he's like JUST HUG ME KIKI... JUST HUG ME.

and when i hugged him the flakes off his back were landing on my face and lips. and our hug was making his body pimples burst. i was gagging but i felt bad cuz it was zac.

Sounds like it was actually April at 35.

That's just a taste of what's to come if you ever travel over here. You have been warned. Why do you think I never post selfies? I look like a 70 year old plague infested Zac.