The Politics Thread

I've been a member of the UK Conservative Party for 5 years. I don't vote Conservative, but they disagreed with MTAS from the start and are generally better for Science and Industry in the UK.

Labour are very sleazy, and not likeable in the slightest. Brown has no mass support so he's crawled back to the unions, who are now influencing policy. In 2008 it shouldn't be this way, Thatcher already saved us from being a 3rd world country once.

You know there are other Libertarians on the radio, right? Neil Boortz for one is based out of Atlanta and has a huge following here.

Can't get theah from heah, I've heard both good and bad things about him.

We have another "libertarian" on the radio here, too - he's kind of a jackass though.

I'll never be able to describe just how awesome it was to listen to Brudnoy, he could rake intelligent people over the coals without them even knowing it. :lol:

Can't get theah from heah, I've heard both good and bad things about him.

We have another "libertarian" on the radio here, too - he's kind of a jackass though.

I'll never be able to describe just how awesome it was to listen to Brudnoy, he could rake intelligent people over the coals without them even knowing it. :lol:

The magic of the intarwebs : http://wsbradio.com/

Click listen live, he's on now till 1pm