The police are always there to help...

Cross over from genmay. THread made earlier about a lady giving birth in her car and the police stopping her at gun point thinking the car was stollen.

HifiGirly said:
Cross over from genmay. THread made earlier about a lady giving birth in her car and the police stopping her at gun point thinking the car was stollen.

I haven't visited Genmay this morning. BTW, my threads are always better because I rock.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Would YOU want to touch some nasty drippy baby right out of the womb?

If it was mine, sure. Otherwise they have gloves and billy clubs for such things.

BigNev said:
I haven't visited Genmay this morning. BTW, my threads are always better because I rock.

Nope see the one on genmay is better b/c my husband started the thread, and the story happened like right by where we live. Furthermore, Good morning america called his office this morning trying to find the lady.

HifiGirly said:
Nope see the one on genmay is better b/c my husband started the thread, and the story happened like right by where we live. Furthermore, Good morning america called his office this morning trying to find the lady.

Yeah, but your husband doesn't post here. I do. I am both cooler and hipper.

HifiGirly said:

then go to genmay and post about it ffs

HifiGirly said:
He does sometimes, but he's at work right now and limits his spamming.

tell him he should more. With Thursday joke threads.