Video The Pacific Garbage Patch Kids

You get that third arm installed?

i already said i've got too much love, i couldn't handle another arm.

I remember going across the border into Mexico and the children using milk jugs on sticks to collect money from the Americans crossing on the bridge. chicklet? chicklet?

good memories, i remember are hentai shirts randomly being sold in some variety store

This makes me really sad.

don't worry too much, that photo isn't of the garbage patch. the actual "garbage patch" contains lots and lots of teeny tiny plastic fragments that are barely visible to the naked eye. the only way to get rid of them would be to release an organism that digests plastic, or something. maybe turn it back into oil to make the venture profitable. sail out there with a tanker, a bunch of oil spill booms, and a bunch of plastic eating oil shitting bacteria. boom off a section of ocean, introduce bacteria, collect oil. repeat until tanker is full.

don't worry too much, that photo isn't of the garbage patch. the actual "garbage patch" contains lots and lots of teeny tiny plastic fragments that are barely visible to the naked eye. the only way to get rid of them would be to release an organism that digests plastic, or something. maybe turn it back into oil to make the venture profitable. sail out there with a tanker, a bunch of oil spill booms, and a bunch of plastic eating oil shitting bacteria. boom off a section of ocean, introduce bacteria, collect oil. repeat until tanker is full.

Nature will solve this eventually. In the meantime, fish will continue to attempt to eat it.

Yea, I thought it was the garbage patch and I was sad, until Liam told me that it wasn't the actual place.

I feel better now.
But still, it's disgusting, the amount of trash humans are producing. We are filthy animals.

Nature will solve this eventually. In the meantime, fish will continue to attempt to eat it.

yeah, but nature's solution might be a race of gigantic plastic eating sea beasts that will invade land once they consume all the plastic in the oceans. you really want a sea beast coming after your dope shades?

What would you suppose would be its stance on hippies?

Well, the faux-hippies around here with all of their modern conveniences and phones, recycled water bottle clothing, 'vegan' shoes (Made from plastics), and all that good stuff would be wiped out instantly for the benefit of all mankind.

The real hippies that are covered in dirt and live off the land will probably be fine. But they usually don't bug anyone else either.