the "other" forum is down

why_ask_why said:
how did you get this info? just curious since I am an admin there though we have no outage communication channels established...I could pm tew but it doesn't concern me enough to care:p

Well I know there was the whole issue with their other place just falling out.

http://uselessforums.com/showthread.php?t=220 said:
1. I don't care what its like at your other forum. If you have a suggestion about improvements to this forum, PM fly or myself. Don't make a thread about. Threads about other forums are lame.

Kevlar said:
Oh really? So when it says welcome our newest member that still has to be ok'ed?

Right. I've seen names in the "Currently Active Users" list that still weren't OK'd to be able to post, several times.

Kevlar said:
I see Mike27 was just let in.... :rolleyes:
theacoustician said:
This is a new forum with a new start. We don't want to be business as usual. We want this place to be a fresh start for everyone. We would like to encourage you to participate in a place that will be fun, funny, worksafe (mostly), and has a great sense of community.

2. Everyone has a fresh start here. If you're a full blooded member, you are expected to treat other full blooded members with, at bare minimum, neutrality. If you can't drop your old conceived notions of who that person was at another forum, then you might want to rethink being here yourself. Being dickheads to others because of old grudges will get you thrown to the Proving Grounds.

why_ask_why said:
how did you get this info? just curious since I am an admin there though we have no outage communication channels established...I could pm tew but it doesn't concern me enough to care:p
I spoke with mike.

Your apathy sorta scares me :lol:

I know, but if you know anything about Mike...he loves to post in my threads just to start trouble...

Kevlar said:
I know, but if you know anything about Mike...he loves to post in my threads just to start trouble...

meh, I'm sure other people have issues with other members...but like the rules said, fresh new start and all that jazz. meh