The only fake tree I might ever buy

1 day of happiness for the rest of us.

How do you get so many highscores? Take speed, put on Eye of the Tiger, and then play?

Believe it or not Counter-Strike.

It honed my reflexes for most of those games and it has allowed me to spot other things easily for other games. And remember when you guys were laughing at me for talking about a gaming mousepad? Yeah, you wonder why I hold the record for the shooting games?

Believe it or not Counter-Strike.

It honed my reflexes for most of those games and it has allowed me to spot other things easily for other games. And remember when you guys were laughing at me for talking about a gaming mousepad? Yeah, you wonder why I hold the record for the shooting games?

You should tell chicks about that skill. They love that sort of thing.

I KNEW there must be something going on. Damn, I have got to play some CS. :happy:

Remember, it's not the size of the tool:

awp.jpg

It's how you use it

mp5.jpg

I have suggested buying non-traditional trees which can be planted in the yard after the spring thaw in an effort to do my small part in stopping the Hitler-esque genocide of firs in America, but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears with my better half.

Fine. Ths year we shall do a fucking palm tree. I want one for the yard anyway. Maybe one of those three palm deals?