The official weather and food thread

it's taken me 30 years to take an interest in golf. now i kinda wanna know if i would be good at it.
probably. you deal with kids, which means you can experience immense stress but not let it affect your actions. that's what golf is all about.

i'm eating a jumbo jack on a ciabatta bun with curly fries and an orange soda. went to an awesome show tonight and then the bar after, but wasn't feeling it so i came home.

up early. one of my best friends is coming into town, so i'm eating more corn chex and will return to cleaning momentarily. i've got all the window blinds open and the windows will be cracked open when the sun rises a bit more and it's not 25 out :p

my kids and i just had bananas. i'm trying to wake up enough to make coffee. i really want a breakfast sandwich from somewhere but i know i shouldn't get it. i'm jonesin' for some serious sleep. weather is still outside and TBD. if it's anything like yesterday, it'll be lovely.

the birds are singing!! it's going to be a beautiful day. i woke up before my alarm and that's always nice.

i was thinking breakfast sandwich too, but Thorn is right. I'll have breakfast at home instead. Going to have a 4 minute egg and toast.

the birds are singing!! it's going to be a beautiful day. i woke up before my alarm and that's always nice.

i was thinking breakfast sandwich too, but Thorn is right. I'll have breakfast at home instead. Going to have a 4 minute egg and toast.

we'll pout into our eggs together then. :)

hey did you know that there are some pretty good microwaveable biscuits out there, and you can scramble and then cook an egg in a coffee mug, and get the frozen sausage or microwaveable bacon and slices of cheese and do it all yourself. :hi2u: if i'm desperate enough i do it.

but yeah there's something about driving early morning without a bra or makeup to run grab a bag of biscuits and coffee.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

I'm just looking in my cookbook for inspiration of what to get foodwise this week. I found a recipe for baked eggs and mozzarella with fresh tomatoes :drool:

i don't know how i feel about this. not crazy about tomatoes, but there's something about hearing mozzarella and tomatoes (and spinach) together that makes me drool. someone made some stuffed tomatoes with spinach and mozzarella and i ate the whole freaking tomato and wanted another. they were unbelievable.

man. all this crazy food talk. i better not be knocked up. :omy:

yeah, a friend of mine who's working on the next "shuttle" whateveritis was invited to see the launch. so he bought plane tickets. and now it's postponed. so how many times will it be postponed?

waiting for my place down the street to open up at 9:30 so I can go get a couple bacon egg & chz sandwiches

supposed to hit 70f out today...I should get off my lazy butt and get outside for a while

it was ridiculously windy here today. great day for sailing. going to rain overnight, but stay warm for the rest of the week.

i just ordered a pizza with the following:
Green Peppers
Onions
Pineapple
Italian Sausage
Mushrooms
Pepperoni.