The official weather and food thread

it's nice out here today...56f and not a cloud in the sky...it feels warmer than that in the direct sun

I had scrambled chz eggs, a fried chicken breast and a biscuit and gravy to celebrate heart healthy day

It's cold as fuck and dry as a tomb in beautiful, central Maryland today. The weekend promises unseasonably warm temperatures, however, and I hope to spend at least part of it riding a bicycle or motorcycle. Maybe even both-- though not at the same time. Anything on two wheels, really.

edit:

I ate some cottage cheese with hot paprika stirred into it for breakfast. For lunch I enjoyed a highly experienced fajita with a larger than average helping of sour cream.

Last edited:
It's cold as fuck and dry as a tomb in beautiful, central Maryland today. The weekend promises unseasonably warm temperatures, however, and I hope to spend at least part of it riding a bicycle or motorcycle. Maybe even both-- though not at the same time. Anything on two wheels, really.

edit:

I ate some cottage cheese with hot paprika stirred into it for breakfast. For lunch I enjoyed a highly experienced fajita with a larger than average helping of sour cream.

imagining this narrative spoken by james earl jones or garrison kiellor is absolutely hilarious

picture.php

Steak sub. Fer real.