The official weather and food thread

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
It's a windy day here in the Fort. So windy that NOAA has a special image on the forecast page that says "windy" all over it. Check it:

picture.php

They go on to say that it's currently blowing 22mph sustained with gusts to 32mph. There's even a Wind Advisory and a Lake Wind Advisory in effect.

That's a lot of wind.

For breakfast I had two slices of toast with natural peanut butter. That's what I have for breakfast every day during the week since that's what I keep at the office to eat for breakfast. I also had some delicious coffee with Coffee-Mate Hazelnut sweet cream and a glass of orange juice. The oj is special since I don't usually keep juice at the office. Not sure what made me buy some this week, but it's nice. I might make it a regular thing.

Tell me about your weather and food.

Its nice out today here, I regret not having ridden the bike in today.

I had not breakfast because I was just too busy. Now Im starving.
Its almost lunch time so Ill be ok.

Its nice out today here, I regret not having ridden the bike in today.

I had not breakfast because I was just too busy. Now Im starving.
Its almost lunch time so Ill be ok.
Sometimes I don't eat breakfast until 10 or 11, then I end up eating lunch at 2 or 3. Makes for a short "afternoon"

Do you get bombed a lot living near Palestine?
fortunately we're just far enough away. we didn't even get any debris when they were attacked by the shuttle columbia.

it's also apparently far enough that polo never comes for a visit when he's in Paris.

It was 30 out this morning and we had no heat, so the house was a cozy 59 this morning. I had eggs w/ cheese and bacon this morning. The ready-made microwave bacon is awesome.

It was 30 out this morning and we had no heat, so the house was a cozy 59 this morning. I had eggs w/ cheese and bacon this morning. The ready-made microwave bacon is awesome.
I used to keep that stuff at the office and make bacon, mayo and tomato sandwiches in the morning. :drool: I may have to do that again.

I used to keep that stuff at the office and make bacon, mayo and tomato sandwiches in the morning. :drool: I may have to do that again.

o.m.g. i can so totally go for a baconandmayo on toast. :drool: i always forget about those yet it's my favorite sandwich. isn't that weird??

MY WEATHER IS THE SAME AS YOUR WEATHER YOU DAMN DIRTY APE. ALSO, I HAD A BACON, EGG & CHEESE FLATBREAD SANDWICH FROM SUBWAY FOR BREAKFAST. IT WAS SURPRISINGLY GOOD, AND I SPICED IT UP A LITTLE WITH SOME OF THEIR CHIPTOLE SAUCE.

BY THE WAY ARE WE STILL DOING THE ALL CAPS THING? I QUITE ENJOY IT. IF YOU ACTUALLY READ IT LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING IT MAKES THE FORUM VERY ENJOYABLE. ALSO IF YOU PICTURE EVERYONE IN COVERALLS AND HARDHATS STANDING WITH THEIR ARMS FOLDED OR GESTURING AT A LARGE INDUSTRIAL TURBINE NEARBY, AS THOUGH DIAGNOSING A PROBLEM BUT REALLY ONLY TALKING ABOUT POLITICS AND FOOD. I IMAGINE THAT'S WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE.

Last edited:
it's supposed to be 50-ish here today. what the shit, it's february :\

i had 4 eggs and a cup of yogurt for breakfast. probably going to finish off the homemade clam chowder and have a small salad for lunch.

what if you use lower case but in a bigger size? how am i talking to you now, huh?

INTERESTINGLY FONT SIZE APPEARS TO BE THE EQUIVALENT OF ALL CAPS.

WATCH YOUR FINGERS AND SLEEVES. IF THOSE ROTORS CATCH YOU THEY WILL TURN YOUR UPPER HALF INTO SPAGHETTI, AND THEN BOB OVER THERE WILL HAVE TO SPEND THE EVENING WIPING YOU OFF THE INTERIOR OF THE ASSEMBLY.

HUH? I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

NO, BOB. THAT'S CHUCK. BOB'S THE SHIFT SUPERVISOR. IF ANYONE'S GOING TO BE SCRAPING UP YOUR FRAGMENTS, IT'LL BE HIM.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHUCK DOES.

WHAT?

NO. I DON'T LIKE MOVIES ABOUT GLADIATORS.

MY WEATHER IS THE SAME AS YOUR WEATHER YOU DAMN DIRTY APE. ALSO, I HAD A BACON, EGG & CHEESE FLATBREAD SANDWICH FROM SUBWAY FOR BREAKFAST. IT WAS SURPRISINGLY GOOD, AND I SPICED IT UP A LITTLE WITH SOME OF THEIR CHIPTOLE SAUCE.

BY THE WAY ARE WE STILL DOING THE ALL CAPS THING? I QUITE ENJOY IT. IF YOU ACTUALLY READ IT LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING IT MAKES THE FORUM VERY ENJOYABLE. ALSO IF YOU PICTURE EVERYONE IN COVERALLS AND HARDHATS STANDING WITH THEIR ARMS FOLDED OR GESTURING AT A LARGE INDUSTRIAL TURBINE NEARBY, AS THOUGH DIAGNOSING A PROBLEM BUT REALLY ONLY TALKING ABOUT POLITICS AND FOOD. I IMAGINE THAT'S WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE.

what if you use lower case but in a bigger size? how am i talking to you now, huh?
I'M JUST PRETENDING WE'RE YELLING TO BE HEARD OVER THE GREAT WIND STORM WE'RE HAVING. I'M LEANING INTO IT WITH AN ARM OUT FOR BALANCE AND THE OTHER HOLDING MY HAT ON.

CHRIST! I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A FLYING CAT!!

OH SHIT! DID YOU SEE THE CAT BLOW UP THE TURBINE?!

Last edited: