The official Star Wars, Episode 3, Revenge of the Sith licked ass thread(spoilers)

S

smileynev

Yeah, saw it Friday night. Awesome movie, tied up most everything. Greatest movie ever made. Post your comments, questions, hyperbole.

F33nX said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bah, that wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. It fit with the story. The only thing that really pissed me off, other then Mace Windu dying, was that Yoda didn't go back and finish that bitch off.

smileynev said:
Bah, that wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. It fit with the story. The only thing that really pissed me off, other then Mace Windu dying, was that Yoda didn't go back and finish that bitch off.
that was really silly, sillyass.
the big thing that irked me was that the plot was kinda jumpy. they tried to cram too much plot and emotion in to the one movie they had to go.

Last edited:
fly said:
I heard it sucks too. The dialog is supposed to be total ass
Nope the dialog is pretty good actually. Compared to Attack of the Clones and Phantom Menance.

Saw it sunday. Really kicked ass, I wish the last two had been this good. Much more in line action and quality of the originals. I still think that if George Lucas had someone else write and direct EPI and EPII they would be much better. Let's face it he isnt a great director and as a scriptwriter he just cant do dialouge. I think that's why Empire and ROTJ were sooo good.

It's worth seeing just for the lighsaber fights actually.

Drool-Boy said:
SAND IS ROUGH AND GRITTY NOT SOFT AND SUPPLE LIEK YUO PADAMES!!
I saw that movie last night on TV. I think they cut the line out because I was waiting for it wincing when she was talking about sand and it never came :lol: