The official Star Wars, Episode 3, Revenge of the Sith licked ass thread(spoilers)

fly said:
I didn't get to either. WTF. I felt so jipped. I may have been too nice to her in anticipation of being able to bang her.

I think I did the same thing. Maybe if I was evil I would have gotten some stink on my saber.

Ah yes...now the circle is complete. Use the force. Use it...use it! YES!

Millions said:
I think I did the same thing. Maybe if I was evil I would have gotten some stink on my saber.

Ah yes...now the circle is complete. Use the force. Use it...use it! YES!
Who would have thought that the KOTOR designers knew of the Ladder Theory...

fly said:
I didn't get to either. WTF. I felt so jipped. I may have been too nice to her in anticipation of being able to bang her.

I was a chick. I didn't get to bone anybody...:(

FlamingGlory said:
I've read all the books :/

Pretty easy as I can read a 300page novel in about 5 hours. Entertainment is always short for me :(

I can read a 400 page novel in 4.5 hours.

fly said:
You could have banged whats-his-name. :tard:

Nah, I didn't even get any of that ass. Although HK did offer a special "attachment"

I did enjoy this movie more than 1 and 2. I just wish they had gotten a different actor for Darth Vador. Hayden Christiensen bugs me and can't act at all.

kiwi said:
I did enjoy this movie more than 1 and 2. I just wish they had gotten a different actor for Darth Vador. Hayden Christiensen bugs me and can't act at all.
Are you stoned?

Millions said:
Is that crap that he's bought or just images he's collected?

Cause I have about 3 times that many images just for Metal Gear Solid stuff! >_>
And the chicks don't just drop their panties for you?

I don't know where the guy got all that stuff from. I stumbled on the site while searching for a pic of Vader, and I've been slack-jawed ever since. But damn, those life size replicas are pretty kick ass. I want a Boba Fett one and a Predator one. I'd put them by my front door and hang signs on them that say "Leave your inhibitions here" for when the sexay ladies drop by.