The official Star Wars, Episode 3, Revenge of the Sith licked ass thread(spoilers)

Sarcasmo said:
I don't know where the guy got all that stuff from. I stumbled on the site while searching for a pic of Vader, and I've been slack-jawed ever since. But damn, those life size replicas are pretty kick ass. I want a Boba Fett one and a Predator one. I'd put them by my front door and hang signs on them that say "Leave your inhibitions here" for when the sexay ladies drop by.
"I've laid plenty of times. She lives in Niagra Falls, you wouldn't know her."

fly said:
And the chicks don't just drop their panties for you?

Are you kidding? They drop 'em like it's the ALERT phase....

(!)

Actually I use them as drawing references. :-D

NO.jpg

Who is that pink-skinned guy with the pointy ears that we see at the end of Episode I?
That creature is Even Piell. Even is a member of the Jedi Council, but you can't see him in the council scenes. Even isn't the same species as Yoda.

Then who is Yaddle?
Yaddle is a green-skinned member of the Jedi Council. She is the same species as Yoda, but is only 477 years old in Episode I. She isn't seen in the movie, except for being in the background during some of the council scenes.

Coqui said:
Personally I thought it was better than the 1st 5 movies

I'd say its up there with ROTJ. Empire is Empire, and Star Wars is what started it all.