The OFFICIAL 'Cry that my offtopic post got deleted' thread.

All the pre-production seal issues have been resolved???

Yeah, we went with a lambs-gut seal instead of the traditional polyurathane. It holds the seal better, allows for greater pressure, and being all-natural, is a more comfortable fit.
It requires a bit more maintaininance , but the results are worth it.

Yeah, we went with a lambs-gut seal instead of the traditional polyurathane. It holds the seal better, allows for greater pressure, and being all-natural, is a more comfortable fit.
It requires a bit more maintaininance , but the results are worth it.

That's perfect. I looked at some of the field and stress data. The lamb-gut will wear out faster, but that just opens a new market for replacement seals. I see this as being a good move for the company.

Way to position a new revenue stream man! :clap:

If I was in a room full forum members I could never imagine someone being told not to speak. If anything I'd want things to be said no matter how off topic or random it was, even more so on a forum since the only thing we have to create and shape our online personality or character is what we say. Perhaps someone's motive or style isn't following the trend, I think we need to validate that.

If I was in a room full forum members I could never imagine someone being told not to speak. If anything I'd want things to be said no matter how off topic or random it was, even more so on a forum since the only thing we have to create and shape our online personality or character is what we say. Perhaps someone's motive or style isn't following the trend, I think we need to validate that.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What is this shit?

Hi April25,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

-----
Post ID:
i just realized yesterday when i sa...
Thread: Please welcome Nferno
Reason: Sorry folks, offtopic. <3
-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,
The Forum Management

It's no lie. This one time, ape and I were slorkin 'em down in some dive outside south bend, when this dude grabs a stool next to us and orders a tom collins.

After about twelve of those he leans over and whispers to roll #72 "how'd you like to get plooked in my giant cat litter box at my factory"

Next thing I knew I woke up in the studebaker museum with ape asking me to brush the fresh step out of her hair.