Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Don't trust this man. I'm pretty sure he molested @Mean Mr. Mustard in the mini web campaign thing I did
Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
I don't remember this. We did D&D together?

As a reminder, here was your character sheet :D

Name:
* Freon Gayjoy

Attire:
* Dashing blonde hair
* Chiseled body
* Cod piece
* Nothing more

Weapons:
* Stained steel strap-on with razors
* Impervious to disease
* Magic wand

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
We caught a tadpole in a spring in Bear Canyon locally, and now my kid is watching it in the fish tank.

I'm gonna have to figure out a way to give the toad a way out of the tank before it eats all my shrimp. I'm halfway hoping it just dies, but I haven't had a lot of drama with the fish tank, so I don't think it's likely, unless we caught one with some kind of disease.

We caught a tadpole in a spring in Bear Canyon locally, and now my kid is watching it in the fish tank.

I'm gonna have to figure out a way to give the toad a way out of the tank before it eats all my shrimp. I'm halfway hoping it just dies, but I haven't had a lot of drama with the fish tank, so I don't think it's likely, unless we caught one with some kind of disease.
can you put the baby in a small shitty tank for a bit?

I have a crummy little globe-shaped bowl I got so Daphne could watch some of the babies in our shitty little "pond" grow for a bit, but then I had to let them back out because there was no easy way to set it up to deal with when they lost their gills, no space for a wee land chunk.

can you put the baby in a small shitty tank for a bit?

I have a crummy little globe-shaped bowl I got so Daphne could watch some of the babies in our shitty little "pond" grow for a bit, but then I had to let them back out because there was no easy way to set it up to deal with when they lost their gills, no space for a wee land chunk.
No shitty tank, unfortunately.

It seems to have disappeared, which either means it's gone and died, something ate it, or it's really liking the java moss that grows like a fuckin' weed in the tank.

• Gravy
Reactions: august