Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

what’s a chartered school ?
Charter schools get some federal funding some state funding then rely on private donations from rich parents for everything else. My kids were lottery recipients for acceptance back in 2015. I suspect they got in because of their pacific islander heritage. The school has treated us like red headed stepchildren for 7 years for various reasons. 1) were poor's and don't donate much. 2) Gabe's autistic, and charter schools don't have SPED programs for special needs kids. 3) I suspect southern charm makes it difficult for the administration to not practice asian hate. I have no proof, but their bullies get off with zero punishment 100% of the time. We're happy to be going to a highly rated public middle school next year.
Acme middle school has SPED. It's part of an actual school district. They are accountable. Plus one of the kids is honor roll and the other WOULD be honor roll if they knew how to handle autism.

Charter schools get some federal funding some state funding then rely on private donations from rich parents for everything else. My kids were lottery recipients for acceptance back in 2015. I suspect they got in because of their pacific islander heritage. The school has treated us like red headed stepchildren for 7 years for various reasons. 1) were poor's and don't donate much. 2) Gabe's autistic, and charter schools don't have SPED programs for special needs kids. 3) I suspect southern charm makes it difficult for the administration to not practice asian hate. I have no proof, but their bullies get off with zero punishment 100% of the time. We're happy to be going to a highly rated public middle school next year.
Acme middle school has SPED. It's part of an actual school district. They are accountable. Plus one of the kids is honor roll and the other WOULD be honor roll if they knew how to handle autism.

ok wait so you guys don’t go to the school closest to your house and pick between the catholic school or public school, register them and call it a day

what does their pacific islander heritage have to do with them attending school!

im genuinely confused.

in Canada:
-pick school within your boundary zone
-show proper id and documentation for child and parent. proof of address (a utility bill)
-no testing or questions required
-go home

ok wait so you guys don’t go to the school closest to your house and pick between the catholic school or public school, register them and call it a day

what does their pacific islander heritage have to do with them attending school!

im genuinely confused.

in Canada:
-show proper id and documentation for child and parent. proof of address (a utility bill)
-go home
We had a Full Ghetto Address for 6 years. We could have attended that ghetto school but the charter school accepted us and was highly rated at the time.
In Murica, some schools have quota systems for racial diversity. There are also scholarships which reward race once we reach college in 6 years.

We made the best decision we could in 2015. The charter school is no longer our best choice. We live with the upper middle class folk now and pay big taxes. Time for our regular public school :)

We had a Full Ghetto Address for 6 years. We could have attended that ghetto school but the charter school accepted us and was highly rated at the time.
In Murica, some schools have quota systems for racial diversity. There are also scholarships which reward race once we reach college in 6 years.

We made the best decision we could in 2015. The charter school is no longer our best choice. We live with the upper middle class folk now and pay big taxes. Time for our regular public school :)

this is fucking insane to me. no wonder …

ok we have
- catholic
-public
-french immersion (public)
-private schools

obv the main 2 are public and catholic

it doesn’t matter which part IN THE BOUNDARY ZONE you live in (ghetto or otherwise) y’all share a school

NOW.. are there better schools depending on what part of the city it’s in? absolutely

but literally NOTHING like race or income level dictates where the child may attend

ALSO, if I wanted my child to attend a school outside of my boundary zone, that Hass to be approved by the school board with a reason

im genuinely confused.

in Canada:
-go home
It depends on the state and school district too.

this is fucking insane to me. no wonder …

ok we have
- catholic
-public
-french immersion (public)
-private schools

obv the main 2 are public and catholic

it doesn’t matter which part IN THE BOUNDARY ZONE you live in (ghetto or otherwise) y’all share a school

NOW.. are there better schools depending on what part of the city it’s in? absolutely

but literally NOTHING like race or income level dictates where the child may attend

ALSO, if I wanted my child to attend a school outside of my boundary zone, that Hass to be approved by the school board with a reason
Charter schools are a relatively new invention. Designed to get monies both public and private. Some say it's a scam, others say it's a miracle.
It's a little of both.

so its free? what? stop confusing me.
do your kids pay to attend these chartered schools?
Technically they are "free". They fundraise more than American based Public Television. They auction off special "golden ticket" parking spaces to the highest bidding families. They name rooms and fields after the highest bidding families. So the government funds them, and they guilt trip the parents out of as much dough as they can get.
And if you don't pony up they shame you lol. It really is PBS!

Technically they are "free". They fundraise more than American based Public Television. They auction off special "golden ticket" parking spaces to the highest bidding families. They name rooms and fields after the highest bidding families. So the government funds them, and they guilt trip the parents out of as much dough as they can get.
And if you don't pony up they shame you lol. It really is PBS!

this sounds horrific

like wow. it’s really no wonder about your country. im sorry for you guys

Now hes in the cubicle next to mine (his mom is still working) looking up minecraft mods on my laptop
Guess hell grow out of that crap once he figures out the whole girls/titties thing
Maybe you could ease him off using some classic Tomb Raider from the '90s?

Get him some good ol' triangle boobs.
MV5BMDg4ZWQ0OTQtN2U3YS00MjI5LWJlNTItNGU1ZDgwN2E3ZDI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ4ODA2NzQ@._V1_.jpg

Last edited: