Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

He, about 2 hours ago, horked the pepto I gave him up all over his floor, and proceeded to ignore it, and not tell me about it.

I'm about to stick this kid in a fuckin' inflatable pool in the yard if he keeps that shit up.
As soon as he’s feeling better make him scrub everything. Carpets, walls, doors.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Its a real shame that after a certain age you cant just drop them off at an orphanage and drive away

That age is 18 and it doesn't have to be an orphanage. Could be a movie theater. Get them seated, then excuse yourself to go to the snack bar.
Ask them if they want anything. Anything they want. That makes it twice as disappointing when it finally hits them you left them there.

• Haha
Reactions: Josh

I was going to spoiler this to save Fly's eyes from the jigglebump but you get what you get in the kids thread (however, I also did not tag him in that mention just now bc I'm not intentionally trying to make him see it again with his own face eyes)

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: kiwi and Valve1138
that isnt even that bumpy. The ones where you can actively see the outline of a foot are the weirdest
yeah she didn't stick her arms or legs out too much (except when she was punching/kicking my cervix from the inside), it was like 99% shaking her buns

Gabe and Allie are jumping schools. The charter school served us well when we lived in the ghetto. Whitewater Academy would have eaten them alive.
New city, new tax bracket, we now qualify for the 9th top rated middle school in North Carolina. Whoo hoo. It's 12 miles closer. I guarantee I'll still have car rider line road rage. J/K. I'm all better now.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Gabe and Allie are jumping schools. The charter school served us well when we lived in the ghetto. Whitewater Academy would have eaten them alive.
New city, new tax bracket, we now qualify for the 9th top rated middle school in North Carolina. Whoo hoo. It's 12 miles closer. I guarantee I'll still have car rider line road rage. J/K. I'm all better now.

what’s a chartered school ?