Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

I can do that karate kid thing

the karate kid crane kick GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Love
Reactions: NukesII
I drive the kids 17 miles to their charter school. Lots of traffic so it averages 35 minutes.
We listen to albums along the way. I bombard them with fogey music like zeppelin Beatles yes miles mingus Freddie Hubbard etc. We have One Request Fridays because I can only.stand to hear two techno songs.per week.
#geezerlife

Keep taking them to taekwondo and they'll soon be choosing the radio station.
Like it or not.

over the xmas holidays i got an email from Kikos english teacher telling me he’s fucking up in class with unfinished assignments and too much time on his phone

so i obviously lost my shit on him (he’s been at his dads since xmas day) i’ve been super mad at him for days

he WALTZES in today, goes to his room, drops off his bags and says to me: what do we have planned tomorrow after school cuz i wanna go see “Suzy” (his girlfriend)

ahahhahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaa
THE BALLS ON THIS KIIIIIIID

i simply laughed at him and said: suzy who? boy get in your room and finish that damn book report

he stomped away

HERE WE GOOOOOOO

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: NukesII and Peppers
over the xmas holidays i got an email from Kikos english teacher telling me he’s fucking up in class with unfinished assignments and too much time on his phone

so i obviously lost my shit on him (he’s been at his dads since xmas day) i’ve been super mad at him for days

he WALTZES in today, goes to his room, drops off his bags and says to me: what do we have planned tomorrow after school cuz i wanna go see “Suzy” (his girlfriend)

ahahhahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaa
THE BALLS ON THIS KIIIIIIID

i simply laughed at him and said: suzy who? boy get in your room and finish that damn book report

he stomped away

HERE WE GOOOOOOO
or you could just put his phone in "kid mode" so its not accessible during school hours unless you enable it. No reason for him to have it during class.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
or you could just put his phone in "kid mode" so its not accessible during school hours unless you enable it. No reason for him to have it during class.

he’s 14 and can hack his way out of everything

however i’m gonna limit his web content but i’m not sure if that works in apps
he’s on apps more than cruising the web

all the kids have their phones during class which i think it’s HORRIBLE.
they are waaaay to lenient with the phones in class shit. im happy she will be confiscating his phone every day til the end of the class

they are waaaay to lenient with the phones in class shit. im happy she will be confiscating his phone every day til the end of the class

The consensus of the last high school we were at in Phoenix was they just wanted the kids in class. If they could manage that anything else was gravy. They had internet kids could connect to, everyone was on phones, they never expected homework to get done. It was a mess.

The consensus of the last high school we were at in Phoenix was they just wanted the kids in class. If they could manage that anything else was gravy. They had internet kids could connect to, everyone was on phones, they never expected homework to get done. It was a mess.

ugh in september the internet was so bad on the school that the kids had to log in via their phones on our data plan til they sorted that out and that took 2 weeks

i was pissed. i hate this whole BYOD bullshit
they don’t need phones in class

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum