Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Kiko went back to school after 2 months of remonte learning. he said happy but if it were up to me he’d be home with me.

Our school district had a choice. As much of a pain in the ass that it is for me, we kept them home. Children are disgusting. Also, within the first two weeks, an asymptomatic kid showed up.

Our county is still testing at 6.03% positivity and hasnt moved past phase 1a of vaccination. They are forcing teachers to go back to full time in person teaching in two weeks. Massive protests from the county board of education, teachers unions, etc.

Teachers arent even fully vaccinated yet

Our county is still testing at 6.03% positivity and hasnt moved past phase 1a of vaccination. They are forcing teachers to go back to full time in person teaching in two weeks. Massive protests from the county board of education, teachers unions, etc.

My county is at 4.49% positivity rate, through 1A, moving into 1B (they're doing a phased rollout through 1B right now).

I don’t know what my county is at positivity wise but our kids have been in the classroom all school year. They did put limits on who can attend sporting events.

One of my wife's co-workers(teacher) had her second vaccination early last week. As of yesterday she is hospitalized with a full-blown case. WTF.
Flexibility. I can tailor each kids education to what they need to help them be the most successful. Traditional school is outdated and homeschool provides endless possibilities.
Some folks do a great job with home-school, I imagine you are in that group. And the resources are so good with the Internet. Having the older kids doing some classes at the high school is very cool. Some folks I've known who home-schooled were very segregationist in their thinking, like the public school kids had a disease or such. Ok, @ this time they might.:rolleyes:

Yeah, be sure to carve out some me time. Like a dr. asked me once, "so who's taking care of you while you're taking care of everyone else?" Maybe you need a she-shed:lol: 🤔

legally... but not really. You've got another 5-8 years minimum :D
Oh I know. We were just talking about how we were full blown adults at 20. I was about to get married, worked full time, paid all my own bills and went to school. That’s not as common these days. Granted apartments were half as much so it was easy for me and a couple friends to split a two bedroom and be fine on 9 an hour. My oldest is buying her own car though so she’ll be ahead of the game when she is ready to move out.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
Oh I know. We were just talking about how we were full blown adults at 20. I was about to get married, worked full time, paid all my own bills and went to school. That’s not as common these days. Granted apartments were half as much so it was easy for me and a couple friends to split a two bedroom and be fine on 9 an hour. My oldest is buying her own car though so she’ll be ahead of the game when she is ready to move out.

You sound like an old person :D

I wasnt a grown-ass adult until about 26. I was doing all the grown-ass adult things, but my brain definitely hadnt fully matured.

I do suppose that some folks in newer generations dont even pretend to be adults.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

I moved out when I was 17. I lived in one place that was $300 a month with two other people. It was a shithole, but it was possible on my $5.50/hr job. That's like $27/hr now.