Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Update: I emailed the administrator of the school, got no traction there. Followed up on Facebook messenger with the school district's facebook account, got no traction there. Made a twatter account and twatted "Hey <school district>, why can I log into strava and see the home addresses of the entire 6th grade class at <school>?", and tagged the school district, their "ed tech" account, and strava.

This morning, there was a response from EdTech asking for more details, so I emailed them.

Also found out that the current superintendant is an alum from the same high school as me, so I have an in there, should I get no traction via this channel.
tagging all the parents and a couple of news organizations would have been the nuclear option

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
i feel so free that i Uber kiko around town to get where he needs to get! can’t wait for when he drives his own car!

you literally have your own little chauffeur now. enjoy it

Just have to get past the anxiety when she’s gone! It’s a little nerve wracking.

It will be nice to be able to say “I need this, go get it” and for her to be able to drive herself to work when we are out of quarantine next week.