Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Doorstep:

20201031195157-2d404bc5-me.jpg

Least threatening reaper ever

20201031194953-c7a8bd39-me.jpg

More threatening reaper. My son was some sort of DJ, so there aren't any real good pictures of him.

20201031194325-19f89e5a-me.jpg

Our method was to drag a wagon full of candy around the neighborhood and slowly dispense it to the children as we went.

My kids got plenty of candy but we apparently live in a neighborhood of low trick or treater numbers. I bought two giant bags of candy from Costco as I had no idea what to expect and we’d go through that much in our last neighborhood. We have so much candy leftover.

I wrote a delightful short story about a school shooting in the fall of 1998. Got an A on it.
the timing on that, lmaoooo

mine was first person diary entries from the POV of an artist who is writing to/about his muse and over the course of the letters it becomes apparent he's intending to kill her so he can paint her portrait in her own blood, which is revealed slowly via little details here and there about his last muse and how she wasn't quite the right media, and the final letter was to [current muse] after she was already dead about how she wasn't quite right, either, but he has a new muse now and this time it's going to be perfect because she's definitely The One

My kids got plenty of candy but we apparently live in a neighborhood of low trick or treater numbers. I bought two giant bags of candy from Costco as I had no idea what to expect and we’d go through that much in our last neighborhood. We have so much candy leftover.
Just save it for next year and the year after

Just sent to Lily's PE teacher:
"
In case there was any doubt about my last email: make alternate
arrangements for Lily to take her PE quizzes. We will not be
obtaining an APS chromebook.

Let me know how you plan to make alternate arrangements before close
of business Friday, 20 November.
"

They've been dragging me over the past week because I don't want to sign up to borrow multiple thousands of dollars of computing hardware (2 kids after all) when I can't even convince them to not drown the computers that are nominally their own in milk.

Somehow, this PE teacher has figured out how to limit the "quizzes" she gives to Chromebooks issued by the district, and has been standing firm on not allowing anyone without it to take them.

did I mention my kid swears now?

I started out with two "oh fucks" in a row, and then a couple of what we think are "holy shits" (which isn't even really one we say) but we've been being careful and we had hoped maybe she'd forget about it.

apparently not, because when she saw a school bus go by on her walk with grandma and her cousins today, she said "oh fuck!" again and repeated it the whole way home. now I'm wondering if she was trying to say truck :lol:

she also finally said "I love you" for the first time

to a helicopter. we say it to her all the time and she's just kinda like "... uh huh..." but yesterday a helicopter flew by and she waved, blew it a kiss, and said "hi! I love you!"

:|

did I mention my kid swears now?

I started out with two "oh fucks" in a row, and then a couple of what we think are "holy shits" (which isn't even really one we say) but we've been being careful and we had hoped maybe she'd forget about it.

apparently not, because when she saw a school bus go by on her walk with grandma and her cousins today, she said "oh fuck!" again and repeated it the whole way home. now I'm wondering if she was trying to say truck :lol:

she also finally said "I love you" for the first time

to a helicopter. we say it to her all the time and she's just kinda like "... uh huh..." but yesterday a helicopter flew by and she waved, blew it a kiss, and said "hi! I love you!"

:|
update: I just asked her if she saw a truck today and she said "schoobus" so ... it was probably fuck lol

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
PE teacher? What the fuck does a PE teacher have to do with quizzes?

All my school age kids have all these quiz and homework grades for their PE classes. I am trying not to go crazy with pandemic half homeschooling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk