Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

if my kid used a school provided service and they tried to bill me Id tell em to get fucked
Yeah, that's what's going on here.

I asked for an appointment for the dumbass to see a counsellor, and she replied "oh, I see your deductible is blablabla, let's discuss that first".

I was like "hey, if I were gonna hire a fucking therapist, I'd do better than some bottom-feeder who doesn't even have her own practice and has to hang around schools waiting for kids to be dumbasses".

Yeah, that's what's going on here.

I asked for an appointment for the dumbass to see a counsellor, and she replied "oh, I see your deductible is blablabla, let's discuss that first".

I was like "hey, if I were gonna hire a fucking therapist, I'd do better than some bottom-feeder who doesn't even have her own practice and has to hang around schools waiting for kids to be dumbasses".
I see were on the same page with this.

judging all your children's demonic vision boards from my high horse

:jvag:
we didn't have vision boards when I was in school, but I did get in minor hot water (tepid water?) over a creative-writing assignment. I was big into horror, and like come on, we read A Rose for Emily in class so like, morbid shit was not out of nowhere, but my story was "concerning," but in a twist, it was a partnered exercise, and even though I 99% wrote it myself (my partner was a pal with ADHD and no interest in the assignment, and I didn't mind, so he was kind of a sounding board for the general story), he was the one who got called in for counseling sessions over it.

7th or 8th grade art class we were doing animation, like short 10-20 second films. Mine was of a political assassination, like my own little version of the zapruder film or something. Think I got a B on it. No mention of counseling needed.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
we didn't have vision boards when I was in school, but I did get in minor hot water (tepid water?) over a creative-writing assignment. I was big into horror, and like come on, we read A Rose for Emily in class so like, morbid shit was not out of nowhere, but my story was "concerning," but in a twist, it was a partnered exercise, and even though I 99% wrote it myself (my partner was a pal with ADHD and no interest in the assignment, and I didn't mind, so he was kind of a sounding board for the general story), he was the one who got called in for counseling sessions over it.
I wrote a delightful short story about a school shooting in the fall of 1998. Got an A on it.

Only time I ever really got sent to talk to anyone was when I was reading in class. Back then I'd read three or four books at the same time. One teacher kept taking my book away as soon as she caught me reading and would give it back at the end of class. One day I brought in all of the books I was reading as well as a new one. She'd take one away, I'd pull out the next. Take one away, pull out the next. Etc.
She made me leave the class and check in with the counselor. I wasn't in trouble, but they wanted to know why I wasn't paying attention in class.

Probably should have followed up on that back then instead of waiting till college... womp womp.

our only scissorincident so far has been the older one turning one of moms shirts into a "ballet skirt" when she was wearing it. it went from a t-shirt to a t-shirt with a fringe on the bottom.

I have no idea how peanut didnt notice. It was like 40 cuts.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
We did trick or treating in the house with rapid costume changes, peanut behind one door, me behind another rotating quickly and changing costumes behind the next door when the kids backs were turned