Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

The only accident is that my heart wants to not go along with my family life.
AH - your "wandering eye" issue. That will always be trouble, you should get some counseling on that. You are dealing with a double case of dynamite(him) but YOUR hands(pussy) are unsteady. :egads:
The little kid singing "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" understood this shit. Nobody gets around it, nobody gets a pass.

AH - your "wandering eye" issue. That will always be trouble, you should get some counseling on that. You are dealing with a double case of dynamite(him) but YOUR hands(pussy) are unsteady. :egads:
The little kid singing "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" understood this shit. Nobody gets around it, nobody gets a pass.

No. My literal physical aorta. Which has previously dissected and is the reason I cannot physically have more pregnancies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure that's it?

4 is a nice even number. More kids puts more stress on a household.

That is the reason that they just removed my Fallopian tubes. I’m quite certain. The thoracic surgeon and cardiologist that won’t discharge me yet says it’s true.

I just always wanted six like my grandmother and we are coming to a point in life that we can financially and psychologically handle it I feel. But I obviously want to be in the best physical health for the babies I got and not make them go thru the loss of a parent in childhood. It’s only about them now until I release them to the wild at 18-24 ish. I have good feels about the future

That is the reason that they just removed my Fallopian tubes. I’m quite certain. The thoracic surgeon and cardiologist that won’t discharge me yet says it’s true.

I just always wanted six like my grandmother and we are coming to a point in life that we can financially and psychologically handle it I feel. But I obviously want to be in the best physical health for the babies I got and not make them go thru the loss of a parent in childhood. It’s only about them now until I release them to the wild at 18-24 ish. I have good feels about the future

From what you've told here you are light-years away from being able to handle THAT, and not do a shit job on what you release "to the wild". This ain't granny's time or place. Granny didn't need no birth control! (inside joke, don't worry if you don't get it)

I think a guy who totally f'n exploded a year or so ago and almost killed you is not a great candidate for being loaded with MORE than 4 kids and even that is a LOT. You've given no indication you are independently wealthy and can afford a nanny, so I think your dream of 6 kids is silly and a bit selfish.
*Yes, I've raised kids - 4 + 3 steps. I also was a a single parent with 2 kids < teen-age, twice.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
My 16 year old is refusing to eat the white bread I bought cause it’s made with whole grains and tastes funny compared to the normal white bread.

she’s eating a sandwich made on a hamburger bun instead.

this has hit a new level of crazy. I’m gonna quit buying white anything so she has to accept it or find a way to get her own crap processed food.

The boy got Minecraft on his PC yesterday (that makes this the 4th time I've paid for that fucking game), and proceeded to ignore me when I asked him to 0) practice his instrument, 1) wash his damn dishes, 2) feed the dogs, and 3) come down for dinner.

Then he had a raging cry-fest when I blocked his PC's network access and told him he'd have to do his school today on the computer in the living room, since I had no confidence that he'd actually do his work and not just fuck off on Minecraft all day.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
My 16 year old is refusing to eat the white bread I bought cause it’s made with whole grains and tastes funny compared to the normal white bread.

she’s eating a sandwich made on a hamburger bun instead.

this has hit a new level of crazy. I’m gonna quit buying white anything so she has to accept it or find a way to get her own crap processed food.
Tell her to stop being food racist.

I’m still sitting here in shock over how Asinine it all was. My kids have done plenty of completely crazy things but this takes the cake.
Whole grain is an acquired taste - seems normal enough. Watch, she'll be a total grains & nuts person when she's 30, telling her friends "can't believe my mom used to buy this gross white bread and I was so used to it." :p

Whole grain is an acquired taste - seems normal enough. Watch, she'll be a total grains & nuts person when she's 30, telling her friends "can't believe my mom used to buy this gross white bread and I was so used to it." :p
I’ve been buying this bread off and on her entire life. It’s still white bread, nothing chunky or extra or even wheat bread in it. Shes eaten it plenty of times in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I’ve been buying this bread off and on her entire life. It’s still white bread, nothing chunky or extra or even wheat bread in it. Shes eaten it plenty of times in the past.
Whole grain white - I'm familiar with it. It always makes me feel cheated somehow. Other than that - kids. Or PMS :p.(don't shoot me)