Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

@Immigrant is right, y'all are just mad 'cause you don't want to hear it.
No such thing as an "accidental" baby. Only landing on the wrong side of your risk calculation.
and there's no such thing as a car accident, and there's no such thing as a workplace accident, and and and

seriously ?
you read that she came in here in peace to share her news and was then attacked for it and now that she’s mad about it you come with this shit ?
she didn’t start this at all. she has a right to be pissed
She can be mad all she wants. No one is denying her that right.
I'm just mocking the idea that her being mad on the internet is somehow going to get a tangible result. If that were the case then the entire world would be run by a certain angry aussie.

and there's no such thing as a car accident, and there's no such thing as a workplace accident, and and and

You said yourself what the only sure things are. Everything else is an attempt to continue the behavior that leads to the outcome while reducing, not removing, the likelihood of that outcome.
Same can be said for your other albeit unrelated examples.

Your life is filled with judgements as to what is acceptable risk. You make them every day, sometimes you lose. When you engage in the behavior and the outcome isn't to your liking you didn't have an accident, you just met the results of your risk assessment.

You said yourself what the only sure things are. Everything else is an attempt to continue the behavior that leads to the outcome while reducing, not removing, the likelihood of that outcome.

Your life is filled with judgements as to what is acceptable risk. You make them every day, sometimes you lose. When you engage in the behavior and the outcome isn't to your liking you didn't have an accident, you just met the results of your risk assessment.

Stop talking about losing and accidents. This is my fucking child! Get a grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1600709383672.png

Y’all better stop with the disrespect in regards to my children and their lives and births and beginnings before you bring the old JLynn out. I swear to Jesus. Cut the shit

puffy it’s no wonder you barley post here. the men in here are pathetic pussies who have nothing better swing their flaccid dicks.

none of us women have trashed each other like this here.

Stop talking about losing and accidents. This is my fucking child! Get a grip.

Erroneous would be a more applicable term.
You made a error in calculating the effect of the birth control and now you have an erroneous baby.

430148581c632b9e7ecc5d4ff27f8c37.jpg

On the left is my 2 1/2 year old and now her baby sis. They gonna be twins. We can’t wait to dress them in matchy stuff and get back to normal non- medical based life.

My older children are also doing very well and I’m coparenting effortlessly with man bun. My oldest will be 13 next month and she and her brother (10) are great helps and great kids and students. We are living in a village that is big on school athletics and I’m looking forward to that getting back into motion after the virus concerns have passed.

The girls’ dad and I have had a tumultuous past and yes- it’s gotten way too violent but that does not make any of my children an accident or a negative impact. This man deployed twice to Iraq to protect us and he struggles in his head and that’s something I do understand since I’ve had my own outbursts and psyche issues. But we are best together.

On a day to say basis he and my toddler have been my heroes and my peace. The only accident is that my heart wants to not go along with my family life. (I’m actually two babies shy of what I always wanted but I need to alive for these kids, for my mom, my man, and just to try to make the world better where I can)

703ce5cf9aac90a23908d790554ed44d.jpg

I’d suggest none of you ever suggest eugenics to any one. EVER. Ffs. I don’t even believe in breed specific legislation much less human specific. Hope you’re all blessed. Fr