Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

My 16 year olds solution to getting the 13 and 14 year old to go to bed last night while John and I were out of town was to make koolaid and mix melatonin in it without telling anyone. :waw:
Apparently only my 19 year old brother in law drank any though before she threw it out so other unsuspecting people didn’t partake.
That ain't right

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
My 16 year olds solution to getting the 13 and 14 year old to go to bed last night while John and I were out of town was to make koolaid and mix melatonin in it without telling anyone. :waw:
Apparently only my 19 year old brother in law drank any though before she threw it out so other unsuspecting people didn’t partake.
Hahaahahaha I need to take notes from her. :shifty:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
What an amateur. I grind up Tylenol PM and throw it in dinner when I want the kids to piss off.

well... thats a problem.

Thats kinda why we treat evertying as "medicine" even if its not (multivitamins, etc)

well... thats a problem.

Thats kinda why we treat evertying as "medicine" even if its not (multivitamins, etc)
Yeah we had a talk about how that is not cool at all. I think she realized it after the fact on her own and don’t foresee her pulling something like this again.

what was her rationale for doing it? Theres a difference between "this is what mom and dad do and i think itll help" and "god help me, these kids wont stfu, im gonna drug em"

what was her rationale for doing it? Theres a difference between "this is what mom and dad do and i think itll help" and "god help me, these kids wont stfu, im gonna drug em"
She just knew they were going to by crazy hyper and not go to bed at their bedtime.
They weren’t and they did so she didn’t give it to anyone.
also partly I think she thought she was being funny.

dafuq you guys playing annoying music for your crotchfruit?

I never did that.
she likes good stuff, too, but she hears stuff when she's at grandma's because the nieces watch Disney & they watch movies sometimes. we didn't set out for her to like this one song, it just came on when we were watching the movie and she was enthralled