Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Maybe, but this lady breastfed until the youngest could ask for the other tit. I saw it happen. I've had nightmares about it.

So 4 days isn't gonna happen here.
ah, well thats on them then. Damn inefficient humans. They will be the first subjected to robot extermination

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
we're not there yet, but we're hoping her aversion to soiled or even slightly wet diapers (no rashes or pain that we are aware of, she just clearly does not like it) translates to easier training when the time comes. with my nieces, they didn't give a fuuuuck so they had a harder time with potty training bc they would rather piss their britches and keep playing than stop for a sec

I'm with Asa on this. Calling BS on 4 day potty training. I'd like to hear your wife's opinion on how long it took. ;)For the potty training.
wasnt my wife that did it, was me.

We've also had multiple other people we know follow that method and it works.

• Gravy
  • Sad
Reactions: APRIL and wetwillie
we're not there yet, but we're hoping her aversion to soiled or even slightly wet diapers (no rashes or pain that we are aware of, she just clearly does not like it) translates to easier training when the time comes. with my nieces, they didn't give a fuuuuck so they had a harder time with potty training bc they would rather piss their britches and keep playing than stop for a sec
That's kind of how old-school cloth training pants worked - too uncomfortable once they were wet. But modern diapers - I've worn the adult ones, I see how the kids just keep playing.

The boy was potty trained in under a week
4 days maybe?
Piss and shit? How about nights?
Holy crap, I just read it - you let them piss/poop on the floor until they get it. Damn, that is hard core. Props to you folks. I take it that wouldn't work at DisneyLand. "Medic to the Magic Kingdom - Goofy just slipped and fell on a wet turd!"

that may have contributed to the speed, kid was in cloth diapers most her life.

Second kid is not... we'll see if its harder with her.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Piss and shit? How about nights?
Holy crap, I just read it - you let them piss/poop on the floor until they get it. Damn, that is hard core. Props to you folks. I take it that wouldn't work at DisneyLand. "Medic to the Magic Kingdom - Goofy just slipped and fell on a wet turd!"

yeah, this is a lock yourself in your house strategy.