Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

So this past weekend there were two instances where I was thankful to not be encumbered. The beer fest and the airport. Those parents looked so miserable.
Spent Sunday at Disney. With the wife and I were her two best friends from middle-school till now. One of them has two kids, one of the kids is just potty-training.

Met them outside of one of the bathrooms. Went on a fastpass for a ride.
Went to the bathroom.
Fastpass
Bathroom
Bathroom
Got food
Bathroom
Fastpass
Bathroom

Fuck. I love the two little fuckers, but god damn

Spent Sunday at Disney. With the wife and I were her two best friends from middle-school till now. One of them has two kids, one of the kids is just potty-training.

Went to the bathroom.
Fastpass
Bathroom
Bathroom
Got food
Bathroom
Fastpass
Bathroom

Kids are a ton of work. Props to those who love it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
yeah I haven't tried to do anything more adventurous than a trip to the doctors and/or grocery store. once her head is less floppy I'll feel more comfortable trying to go out and about with her bc I can put her in a wearable carrier, although I've been struggling to figure out how to get that to work with my big tiddies, I also haven't been interested in trying top hard because, again, floppy head.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
yeah I haven't tried to do anything more adventurous than a trip to the doctors and/or grocery store. once her head is less floppy I'll feel more comfortable trying to go out and about with her bc I can put her in a wearable carrier, although I've been struggling to figure out how to get that to work with my big tiddies, I also haven't been interested in trying top hard because, again, floppy head.
The whole taking an infant out into the world must be terrifying the first 11ty times. Too much responsibility, I say. :fly:

The whole taking an infant out into the world must be terrifying the first 11ty times. Too much responsibility, I say. :fly:
man people are out here with fucking medieval diseases and sometimes medieval hygiene, peddling what might as well be medieval medicine for all the good it actually does.
people drive like idiot assholes, riding your ass because you dared keep a safe following distance from the car you're stuck behind in the passing lane like maybe the laws of physics don't apply to

luckily, I don't really go anywhere or do anything anyway, so I'm not really put out by not being able to go anywhere or do anything :lol:

I'm bummed I'm missing Fest this year, but I didn't have enough time off or money and the closing on my house is set for right around then. we might take her next year, though! she will still be pretty portable & we have plenty of time to get some good ear protection. there's a neat park in Gainesville, I watched a band that was people dressed like cheerleaders playing in a boxcar there.

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant
man people are out here with fucking medieval diseases and sometimes medieval hygiene, peddling what might as well be medieval medicine for all the good it actually does.
people drive like idiot assholes, riding your ass because you dared keep a safe following distance from the car you're stuck behind in the passing lane like maybe the laws of physics don't apply to

luckily, I don't really go anywhere or do anything anyway, so I'm not really put out by not being able to go anywhere or do anything :lol:

I'm bummed I'm missing Fest this year, but I didn't have enough time off or money and the closing on my house is set for right around then. we might take her next year, though! she will still be pretty portable & we have plenty of time to get some good ear protection. there's a neat park in Gainesville, I watched a band that was people dressed like cheerleaders playing in a boxcar there.
Yaup, all that is just too much worry. Sheesh. The amount of unvaccinated people thanks to their parent's online doctorate is just too damn high.

That would be awesome if you guys can do Fest next year! I don't think she will be walking by then so no worries about chasing after her constantly.

They can be pretty annoying sometimes, but they are also completely awesome and totally worth it.
Having more than two is a mental disorder. More than three... we should put you in a straight jacket, chastity belt, then if you get free ... well... your fertile game is skrong and there is nothing we can do.

:nev: :fly:

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: kiwi and Immigrant
That said, my sister just had her third and she sends photo after photo of her breastfeeding with a tired face and two children jumping all over her and the new baby. That doesn't seem worth it.

Having more than two is a mental disorder. More than three... we should put you in a straight jacket, chastity belt, then if you get free ... well... your fertile game is skrong and there is nothing we can do.

:nev: :fly:
I'm obviously insane. 4 plus 3 steps. :eek:
Granted, not like I had to get MY hoo-haa busted up. :fly:

Went to the bathroom.
Fastpass
Bathroom
Bathroom
Got food
Bathroom
Fastpass
Bathroom

that shit is supposed to be doen at home over a weekend when you dont leav ethe house. Not at goddamn disneyworld.

its not. Theyre in their safe carseat cocoon/your arms all the time. Its not like you're just tossing them on the street and having them roll their way to their destination.

• Haha
Reactions: august
that shit is supposed to be doen at home over a weekend when you dont leav ethe house. Not at goddamn disneyworld.
I figured that's why Asa wrote "were her two best friends from middle-school till now. " :p Butt yeah, terrible place to do that especially with friends along. FFS!