Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

also, ignore all the unwanted and unaskedfor advice from people like me :p

On that note, more advice: Both of you are gonna get super fuckin frustrated with the kid at some point, when you do, put her down in a safe place, walk away, go outside, let her yell, and get calm before going back. That is the absolute best thing for all ya'lls safety to do.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
also, ignore all the unwanted and unaskedfor advice from people like me :p

On that note, more advice: Both of you are gonna get super fuckin frustrated with the kid at some point, when you do, put her down in a safe place, walk away, go outside, let her yell, and get calm before going back. That is the absolute best thing for all ya'lls safety to do.
I figured you'd just hold down the reset button for 30s to dump all existing RAM-resident variables.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
continuous baby screams for extended periods cause buffer overflows, which overrights logic functions and start to cause random emotional state changes that are rarely positive. System then hardloops, and cant be reset until the battery runs out.

Secondary user: can press reset button if awake.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Josh
congratulations mama bear @august
super bad ass picture of Daphne!
i always ask new moms this..how much do you freakin love her in the first 3 seconds after she’s born?
isn’t it an overwhelming type of love. like it’s so crazy and fkd up and beautiful and amazing and holy fuck i have a baby feeling .. cue the tears

best
feeling
ever
ever

congratulations mama bear @august
super bad ass picture of Daphne!
i always ask new moms this..how much do you freakin love her in the first 3 seconds after she’s born?
isn’t it an overwhelming type of love. like it’s so crazy and fkd up and beautiful and amazing and holy fuck i have a baby feeling .. cue the tears

best
feeling
ever
ever
This makes me want to give birth one day

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
ha! thats a perfect first picture thats 100% representative of her parentage. Also, excellent name choice!

Next couple weeks are gonna be interesting for ya'll. If you can breastfeed, awesome, if not, so be it as well. Either way, get bottles goin so you and Jason can split night shifts and its not you alone waking up constantly.

Its a blur, but its not the hell all the whiney moms make it out to be either.
Ahem if she wants to breastfeed, best to have only the breast in the early weeks.​

if all works as expected, sure. Some people have trouble and cant produce enough, dont want to kid to go hungry cause the whole crunchy "breastfeeding is the only option, anything else and you're a failed mother" bs.
Sorry domon, some people are just really down on the idea of women pumping the milk when good for them and feeding it by bottle when good for the kid.
Nipple-sniffers! :jvag:
#bottleshaming

She’s not saying don’t introduce a bottle just wait a few weeks till nursing skills and milk supply are established, then do so.

Obviously if baby isn’t getting enough that’s a whole other beast to conquer. I ended up supplementing with my last one. I just could not get my milk supply where it needed to be regardless of pumping/nursing almost non stop and eating all the things.

Fed is best, however that needs to be.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots