Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

update: been on pitocin for a couple of hours, went from lazy ass cervix refusing to do anything to ~4cm; just got some dilaudid which is making me feel kiiiiiiiinda loopy & the contractions don't suck quite as bad

so after the epidural was really working its ass off, I started to get some (approx 20 minutes) of sleep when I was awoken by, suddenly, EVERYBODY in my room bc the FHR had dropped too low after the last contractions (which I slept through, thx drugs) and after a quick cervix check, turns out I was, like, fully ready to have this kid. they used a vacuum to assist just bc they wanted to get it out quick with the FHR rate thing but apparently I have amazing pelvic floor muscles (do you even kegel bro) ((lbr it's bc I poop a lot)) and it only took a few rounds of pushing before my little gremlin came out.

at one point, the vacuum popped off and sprayed us all with blood & viscera.

also my shit is TORE UP.

but, I got so many compliments from.the nurses about being so helpful & pleasant & easy going :lol:

anyway, here's Daphne
20190709_092001_capture(0).jpg

so after the epidural was really working its ass off, I started to get some (approx 20 minutes) of sleep when I was awoken by, suddenly, EVERYBODY in my room bc the FHR had dropped too low after the last contractions (which I slept through, thx drugs) and after a quick cervix check, turns out I was, like, fully ready to have this kid. they used a vacuum to assist just bc they wanted to get it out quick with the FHR rate thing but apparently I have amazing pelvic floor muscles (do you even kegel bro) ((lbr it's bc I poop a lot)) and it only took a few rounds of pushing before my little gremlin came out.

at one point, the vacuum popped off and sprayed us all with blood & viscera.

also my shit is TORE UP.

but, I got so many compliments from.the nurses about being so helpful & pleasant & easy going :lol:

anyway, here's Daphne
View attachment 8196
ha! thats a perfect first picture thats 100% representative of her parentage. Also, excellent name choice!

Next couple weeks are gonna be interesting for ya'll. If you can breastfeed, awesome, if not, so be it as well. Either way, get bottles goin so you and Jason can split night shifts and its not you alone waking up constantly.

Its a blur, but its not the hell all the whiney moms make it out to be either.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi