Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

This further reinforces my view that I had an awesome life growing up. Sure we got squared away when we deserved it but home was an awesome place to be. I still remember little details about the place and the life that even my parents are like, "you remember that?"

I could go on for days....
We were poor but yeah, both folks were there, lot of cool things were still done. But yeah, while we're just 3.5 miles away from the school in a nice house, a mile the opposite direction is the largest trailer park in Michigan and almost all the kids there are Section 51 - poor,poor, eligible for all sorts of stuff at school. The stories I've heard regarding some of the parents - yeesh. Crackhead mommas, child-molesting daddies, drunken grandmas. I could go on for days . . . .
We had some kids over for this special program (Destination Imagination) and the kids from the trailer park were in awe , "they have an upstairs AND a basement."

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
We were poor but yeah, both folks were there, lot of cool things were still done. But yeah, while we're just 3.5 miles away from the school in a nice house, a mile the opposite direction is the largest trailer park in Michigan and almost all the kids there are Section 51 - poor,poor, eligible for all sorts of stuff at school. The stories I've heard regarding some of the parents - yeesh. Crackhead mommas, child-molesting daddies, drunken grandmas. I could go on for days . . . .
We had some kids over for this special program (Destination Imagination) and the kids from the trailer park were in awe , "they have an upstairs AND a basement."

Ya we didn't have much money. I wouldn't call it "poverty" because our bellies were always full and we had what really needed though didn't have any of the extras.. Also didn't have the poverty, helpless state of mind. More like frugal perseverance.

I remember meeting kids who didn't want to be at home because whatever, mom&dad fighting, have to hide in their room, nothing to eat there, etc. and I'm like wtf.

Chicks from those type of places are usually easy. They'll do whatever for somebody who'll give them a little temporary positive attention.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
the boy is ate up with a game called terreria right now
he literallay woke up this morning and first thing he said was "Dad, did you know that in terreria you can...blah blah blah..."
fuckinhell
I need to sign that boy up for lumberjack classes or something
I'm right behind you. Endless discussion on Roblox and Minecraft. And by discussion I mean Gabe's monologue, cuz I don't play that shit.

he literallay woke up this morning and first thing he said was "Dad, did you know that in terreria you can...blah blah blah..."
fuckinhell
I've played a little bit of that. Interesting concepts, didn't get into it very far

fuckinhell
My boys play that. Not as much as some others. We need UF spawn gaming servers.