Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Omg I can’t believe you’re gonna have a baaaabeh
What tips you looking for
How far along are you
Dude date?
Do you know the sex
Omg
18w today, due 4th of July
Will take any tips but in particular was looking for stuff you needed/didn't need that you didn't figure out until you were into it, e.g. this thing is indispensable, but 3 and use them like this; or everyone says you need this but it's useless

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and adi
everyone says you need this but it's useless
The wipe warmer. Not sure everyone says to get it, but you'll see all kinds of "that's a great idea" but if you think about it practically - it's not the life saving device it's marketed to be. I'm not sure how much heat a wipe will retain from the time you pull it out of the warmer to the time you apply it. We passed. It never seemed like a critical device.

the terrible twos have arrived (closer to 3).

Every little thing ends with "AGGGGGH, NO" and stomping of feet these past couple weeks. Kid is mad about everything. All the time.

Also hitting herself in the face due to frustration :(

I know all this is normal though, i just hope she makes it through this stage fast.

7078b6e743eaa3e877820499f93c9581.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the terrible twos have arrived (closer to 3).

Every little thing ends with "AGGGGGH, NO" and stomping of feet these past couple weeks. Kid is mad about everything. All the time.

Also hitting herself in the face due to frustration :(

I know all this is normal though, i just hope she makes it through this stage fast.

Some Scotch will make that more tolerable on your end.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie