Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

hey thread, what's up. we haven't said anything to most of the rest of the world yet because it's still somewhat early (just shy of 10w, so a few weeks shy of the "safe" time), we're gonna make an "announcement" or whatever aeound Christmas. my ocp failed and we decided to roll with it. due on the 4th of July. send tots & pears for the future fate of my vageen.

OMG CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!!!
How is Jason taking all of thiiiis?
Is he still on tour?
How are you feeling?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and august
Hmm I’m pretty sure I posted a full body pic like 2 months ago ... =\

Your post just as easily read like you and your son both have mens size 11 feet rather than you have the same size feet and he's 11 years old.
Wasn't trying to coax a picture.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
OMG CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!!!
How is Jason taking all of thiiiis?
Is he still on tour?
How are you feeling?
he's super excited!

they haven't been touring much, and though they have some upcoming stuff scheduled, he was already not going out with them bc he just can't take that much time off work. they are putting a new album out at some point, idk when tho (they recorded it back in like... March?)

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and APRIL
@Maureen the singer and his wife just had a bb, and the drummer and his gf already have a two year old and she's about the same amount pregnant as me with #2, but the singer doesn't have a job? and the drummers gf makes bank cutting hair I guess so their household can get by without his income for 3 months.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Three times in a month now my baby has thrown up during the night, but been fine and bouncing all over the place the next day. No other signs or symptoms. The first time was two nights in a row, then again last night.

Three times in a month now my baby has thrown up during the night, but been fine and bouncing all over the place the next day. No other signs or symptoms. The first time was two nights in a row, then again last night.

mucus accumulating in her throat when she's laying down and causing her to gag?

Does it happen during naps if naps still exist? How long into the night does it happen?

We are attempting potty training again this week and so far today we’ve had no accidents and it’s only day 2. Woohoo!
Hey, we just started today too. Two successes so far, two fails since this morning.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

Hey, we just started today too. Two successes so far, two fails since this morning.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
That was yesterday. Three wins a bunch of misses. This morning she’s just like “hey, I got this!”

Granted we’re still in the I’m putting her on the toilet every twenty to thirty minutes stage. I know we’ll eventually get to the she tells us stage though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and Amstel
It was kind of expect-able - I have 4 grandkids (4,8,9,12)here for 4 days and the 9 & 12 year old girls are taunting and shutting down the 8 year old(boy). I get it - he throws a shit fit over the littlest thing and gives people this total "I would cut your f'n head off and shit down your neck" look. * Apple didn't fall far from the tree - he's the son of the step-daughter who had to go for counseling and go on anti-depressants after she became distraught that I had posted a picture of her dog(whom I was babysitting at the time) on Facebook. :rolleyes:

*Cueing @Darth Handsome "slap that brat". Edit-add "and it's mom."

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes