Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

hey thread, what's up. we haven't said anything to most of the rest of the world yet because it's still somewhat early (just shy of 10w, so a few weeks shy of the "safe" time), we're gonna make an "announcement" or whatever aeound Christmas. my ocp failed and we decided to roll with it. due on the 4th of July. send tots & pears for the future fate of my vageen.
Congratulations! Babies are awesome.

hey thread, what's up. we haven't said anything to most of the rest of the world yet because it's still somewhat early (just shy of 10w, so a few weeks shy of the "safe" time), we're gonna make an "announcement" or whatever aeound Christmas. my ocp failed and we decided to roll with it. due on the 4th of July. send tots & pears for the future fate of my vageen.
Enjoy the sleep you get now, 'cause it's never gonna be this available again.

Congrats!

Congrats. Can you name it September?

congrats! Your kid will be out protesting varying things and schooling people on their rights before theyre 3.

Also... playing the bass.

thanks, all!

Congratulations! This is your first kid, y/n?
y

Enjoy the sleep you get now, 'cause it's never gonna be this available again.

Congrats!
I have been sleeping SO MUCH the past few weeks, I wish I could bank it

BTW, there's still time to get rid of it too...
yeah, and we considered that option early on when we found out. we gave ourselves a week to decide, and we'd both already come down firmly on the side of seeing it through within a day or so. this is something we wanted, just not necessarily something we'd wanted just now.

this mean youre finally gonna have boobs?
we can only hope.

no but seriously they've already grown a LOT. it's ridiculous.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
thanks, all!

y

I have been sleeping SO MUCH the past few weeks, I wish I could bank it

yeah, and we considered that option early on when we found out. we gave ourselves a week to decide, and we'd both already come down firmly on the side of seeing it through within a day or so. this is something we wanted, just not necessarily something we'd wanted just now.

we can only hope.

no but seriously they've already grown a LOT. it's ridiculous.

Congrats on the impending spawn!

Hows the house thing going?

• Gravy
Reactions: august

Congratulations girl. You're gonna make a great mom.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and august
You're gonna fall over
for real, I already had to buy new bras and the ones I got suuuuuuck bc the normal maternity store bras aren't big enough, I ended up with their sport-style bras that aren't even in cup/back sizes, just like S/M/L sizes. I'm in 2X to fit all my tiddymeat but that means the band is huge. my tiddies is smushed together & not held in place. it's dumb.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
for real, I already had to buy new bras and the ones I got suuuuuuck bc the normal maternity store bras aren't big enough, I ended up with their sport-style bras that aren't even in cup/back sizes, just like S/M/L sizes. I'm in 2X to fit all my tiddymeat but that means the band is huge. my tiddies is smushed together & not held in place. it's dumb.
That sounds horrible.
On the bright side, that's a gofundme that would probably get funded.

• Gravy
Reactions: august