Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

What a genuinely horrible situation that you're probably making the right decision on. <3

:clap:
My dad just ignored my entire existence until I had a hot g/f and was taking engineering classes.

It's seems more natural.

What a genuinely horrible situation that you're probably making the right decision on. <3

:clap:
I dunno, I've done plenty to avoid the ravages of nature, but the act of impeding natural progress towards physical maturity seems a bridge too far, though the kid has a vastly different opinion on the matter.

That's the point, to hide the burgeoning puberty that I (a hopelessly unwoke asshole) won't buy blockers for.

I kinda felt like they looked like a slightly less crusty John Lennon. The transitions lenses lend a lot to the look.
Schrodinger's Jehannum. Both accepting and understanding and also risking the possibility of irreversible long term damage that could be avoided.

although i see the evolution toward hill giant height is in full effect. Clearly some dominant genes there.
We should really do a demographic survery of this forum at some point, because it's all tall white engineers... It's like fly was planning spmething then decied to go on a cruise

Mine got detention the other day for lookin at youtube in class
I mean, how fuckin hard is it to
A) know where the teacher is standing
B) close that fuckin window before they walk by
It aint rocket surgery but somehow the knucklehead aint figured it out yet
Hes gonna be living in my back bedroom until I can find some desperate woman to marry him off to

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
dude, i didnt have computers in class. Both a combination of being "old", and also living in rural bumfuck nowhere which was 20 years behind the rest of the world.
I had a Dell Inspiron 7000, which came with a full-up Pentium 2 300MHz desktop version with some kind of ATI vidja card. It was the tits in 1999 when I started college. Battery lasted about 25 minutes but w/e, it Quake'd like a pro.