Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

I’m def getting grumpier the older I get. I’m in the process of getting g the five year old ready for her valentines party and I’m so over it. I’d be totally okay never preparing valentines or a box again but of course she’s loving it so I gotta keep doing it 😭

• Gravy
Reactions: august
I’m def getting grumpier the older I get. I’m in the process of getting g the five year old ready for her valentines party and I’m so over it. I’d be totally okay never preparing valentines or a box again but of course she’s loving it so I gotta keep doing it 😭

Just tell her the truth, that it's a holiday driven by a capitalist society and everything is made by Chinese kids with 6 fingers left.

Jason ate something that disagreed with him yesterday, horked at about 2 in the morning, and decided the way to clean up was to leave the sink running for 2 hours.

Now I have water coming through the ceiling into the living room downstairs.

And of course, despite me being the overwhelming breadwinner for the family, I'm the only one who can possibly take the time to clean the carpets upstairs, rug downstairs, and vomit all over the bathroom. Y'know, before the water turns everything brown, permanently.

• Sad
Reactions: august
He, about 2 hours ago, horked the pepto I gave him up all over his floor, and proceeded to ignore it, and not tell me about it.

I'm about to stick this kid in a fuckin' inflatable pool in the yard if he keeps that shit up.