Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

yeah, keep the dick train short. Noones wants to be the caboose
Dave Grohl Shower GIF by Foo Fighters

:iono:

Last edited by a moderator:
My oldest son is throwing a colossal tantrum cause I told him the schedule today is workout, go to the library, and go to the lake this afternoon and eat cake for my moms bday and I’m “expecting them to do too much!” (There’s no video games at the lake).

if I disappear it’s cause I’m in prison for murder.

My oldest son is throwing a colossal tantrum cause I told him the schedule today is workout, go to the library, and go to the lake this afternoon and eat cake for my moms bday and I’m “expecting them to do too much!” (There’s no video games at the lake).

ok, and walk away until he realizes how ridiculous he's being is an appropriate response.

Or murder.

you pick

Hopefully just some inner ear related vertigo. Could be from an infection, some people get odd calcium deposits which some exercise and medications can help remove from the area. Positive healing vibes transmitted.

no ear infections in 10 yrs
his ears were looked at and tested and they seem fine. he had 1 ear infection when he was 4 and that’s it

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

omg lol

Jason: "I need glue"
Me: "The glue gun is right there"
Jason: "Well, I didn't mean hot glue"
Me: "Then don't use the glue gun"
Jason: "I guess you just don't care about this at all"
Me: "You are correct"

It's really not "funny", I'm just trying to normalize it because it got so "accusatory" with the oldest - he truly can't help it but I can't keep helping him. It isn't helping.

I saw your sad face Jeh - yeah, sometimes the "smartest" one does the dumbest things. You've shared that experience :( back at ya.

:) He ain't gonna die. He just needs to find $40/wk in his budget. I'd recommend more work and less 'tude.
I’m hoping my kids will live with me forever so I can gradually have them pay all the bills. A man with 3 kids should be able to retire by the time the youngest hits 25. Should be there in 25 years and 5 months.

It's really not "funny", I'm just trying to normalize it because it got so "accusatory" with the oldest - he truly can't help it but I can't keep helping him. It isn't helping.

I saw your sad face Jeh - yeah, sometimes the "smartest" one does the dumbest things. You've shared that experience :( back at ya.

:) He ain't gonna die. He just needs to find $40/wk in his budget. I'd recommend more work and less 'tude.
Didn’t realize how old this was. How’re things lately?