Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

. . . took him to shrink when he was a kid. Dr. told me "I've spent hours trying to put that puzzle thing together, I know it can be done but I've never been able to. He did it in less than 2 minutes." 4.0 in robotics - can't button his shirt straight. God damn 'spergers type shit. :(

It's really not "funny", I'm just trying to normalize it because it got so "accusatory" with the oldest - he truly can't help it but I can't keep helping him. It isn't helping.

I saw your sad face Jeh - yeah, sometimes the "smartest" one does the dumbest things. You've shared that experience :( back at ya.

:) He ain't gonna die. He just needs to find $40/wk in his budget. I'd recommend more work and less 'tude.
I'm just sad that mine seems to be on the same path, not that you're cutting him off.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I'm just sad that mine seems to be on the same path, not that you're cutting him off.
Sounds like your man has better social skills - which could get him into trouble. IF your "team" can keep him from incredible stupidness, it will hopefully level out a bit at some point.
Mine has TWO fucking 4 year degrees, plus a recording engineer's degree. Does nothing criminal. Figured out how to get scholarships and grants and shit. And yet - is 40, has never had a g/f, never been laid(duh), not even a little stinky-pinky. Likes'm - hasn't a clue. Fucking 'Spergers is like a slow death I tell ya.
Now I'm really feeling old,, sad and tired.

In todays negligent parenting story: we found a lighter and a birthday candle hidden under a table where the 3 year old thinks she's hiding.

Good thing lighters are hard to flick or the house would probably be on fire. She took both out of the drawer, squirreled them away, and told noone.

In todays negligent parenting story: we found a lighter and a birthday candle hidden under a table where the 3 year old thinks she's hiding.

Good thing lighters are hard to flick or the house would probably be on fire. She took both out of the drawer, squirreled them away, and told noone.
There wasn't a gravy that sufficed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Glad you caught them in time.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Tom Hanks Reaction GIF

soooo you got yourself a little arsonist eh

giphy.gif

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant and Josh
Somedays I wish my kids came with an off switch. My youngest son and I are unfortunately pissed at each other right now - over shit that happen over 30 years ago. Things were said. Gonna take a while for both our butts to heal.
:case:

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
The kid with lady parts has decided that it is "gender fluid" and is giving us daily pronouns along with a "misgender jar" to fill with dollars every time we get it wrong.

I'm all for supporting whatever it is this kid feels like it needs to be, but I'm not going through with pronoun revisions on the daily.

It's all getting very tiresome, feels like a big stupid runaround.

• Gravy
The kid with lady parts has decided that it is "gender fluid" and is giving us daily pronouns along with a "misgender jar" to fill with dollars every time we get it wrong.

I'm all for supporting whatever it is this kid feels like it needs to be, but I'm not going through with pronoun revisions on the daily.

For fun you could ask for the whole household to go to they/them. No mom/dad/brother/him - just they/them.
FIghting it will just make them ;) dig their heels in more. idk. good luck.

Yeah.... All the respect and understanding to kids struggling with that stuff.... But it definitely seems there is a bit of peer pressure to be "something" for the sake of drama

Yeah.... All the respect and understanding to kids struggling with that stuff.... But it definitely seems there is a bit of peer pressure to be "something" for the sake of drama
Totally agree on the drama part - didn't we all do a bit of that, at that age? I had a teenage girl "confess" to me she thought she was gay, because she had kissed a girl. I asked her if she had kissed a boy "no". Told her not to make any descicions until she'd tried both teams. Shortly thereafter years of dedicated man stalking ensued.

All of ya'll with sub-10 year olds. What the heck is the first day of kindergarten like? I put my kid on a bus.... and then what. How is she supposed to know what to do, where to go to her classroom, who her teacher is? What bus stop to get off at on the way home, etc

• Love
Totally agree on the drama part - didn't we all do a bit of that, at that age? I had a teenage girl "confess" to me she thought she was gay, because she had kissed a girl. I asked her if she had kissed a boy "no". Told her not to make any descicions until she'd tried both teams. Shortly thereafter years of dedicated man stalking ensued.
yep, its just the topic-de-jour.

• Haha